Back to Bodybuilding after 10 years off.

Discussion in 'Steroid Cycle Log' started by Rockclimber, Mar 13, 2017.

Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

6'1"
    226 lbs
    25% estimated body fat. Currently cutting.

315 bench x1
    315 squat for reps
    405 deadlift for reps

Like every male I lifted through High School for football but from age 20-26 I got big into bodybuilding, ran 3 Test C only Cycles over those 6 years. Got married and had kids. Didn't touch weights for 10 years and drank heavily for probably 6 or 7 years... very very heavily like 18 fluid ounces of vodka/scotch/rum every day.

Recently I just woke up. I weighed 240 and was a fat little f*** I realized my life had really gone down the toilet... that all I did was work and then come home and raise my kids... and drink. Due to family and work there was no time for gym.... there literally just was no time with all the businesses I owned. Things needed to change.

9 months ago I bought a squat rack and some other workout equipment for my shop next to the house. I started to cut weight and started bodybuilding naturally again. It did not take long for my muscle memory to kick in and I was squatting 315 within a few months.

I am looking for support and advice on when to start a cycle again. From my past experience I need to be around 12% bf before starting so the test doesn't aromatize as much. Looking at my pics I probably have another 9 months before even considering running gear. I look horrible, those 10 years off were not kind to me.

Attached Files:

Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

Blood work was good, test is normal and E2 is on the low end. I'll scan it in and post it this week. Diet is good as well. 200+ protein every day, eating around 2000 Cal every day except carb load days then I am around 2500. Yesterday was carb load, I enjoy those days. I am still drinking alcohol every day but have switched to beer, I hope to quit entirely before summer.

Attached Files:

Kinetic

Kinetic Well-Known Member

Cutting alcohol and bad sugars (Cokes, ice cream, shit like that) out of my diet helped me on my way to shed some pounds. Drinking at least a gallon or water per day has also been useful.

Good luck to you, bro. I think many/most of us have been in your shoes.

Rockclimber likes this.
    DonQKong

DonQKong Well-Known Member

Get your back on back on pal.

Theres some really old farts on meso, some even older than you.

If you are wrapping some structure around it, crack out an online log and we'll give you random insults along the way :)

DQ

Rockclimber likes this.
    Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

So I am taking some pics before I start my cycle and man I look like shit in my pics. You know how you go to the pool and "think" you look great compared to every other fat fucker out there but once you get in front of a camera you look smaller/fatter? No? Its just me? LOL Honestly it doesn't even look like I can bench 315 and deadlift 405 for reps. I need to cut hard before my next cycle.

I already have all the gear on hand for 10+ cycles (Homebrewed), I am just waiting for my body to get suitable for a run. My upcoming cycle will be 10 weeks of Test C @750/wk with Methandrostenolone the first 4 weeks. Looking to add 20lbs and keep 15lbs through perfect diet. I hope that my fat ass will be an inspiration to someone here in a year or two when I am cut up looking good.

untitled.png

DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Well-Known Member

Good job bro- wouldnt even consider using Dbol right now if I were you tho.

Rockclimber and Oregongearhead like this.
    Oregongearhead

Oregongearhead Awesome Member

Exactly -- you just admitted to being a practicing alcoholic and your gonna do a cycle with orals while drinking ? Bad idea . You need to get SOBER before any cycling . You not only have a fatty body , you got a fatty liver . Thats from years of drinking and you need a full 3-6 months of non drinking sobriety before thinking about a heavy cycle. (JMI).

Been there done that...Goodluck ~Ogh

DeadFlex

DeadFlex Active Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Good luck man and will be following. First step is cutting the alcohol, it will only work against you and is detrimental to the lifestyle, especially with AAS thrown into the mix, as I'm sure you know. I've been there too.

Rockclimber likes this.
    Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

Thanks Bros, I appreciate the honest feedback!
    I used to drink a lot but the last 9 months I have been drinking only beer. When on cycle and pct I will have no alcohol. When I did my test cycles at 24-26 I drank no alcohol, some of the best times of my life! Honestly when on Test you have such a feeling of well being you don't kneed to drink to feel good.

DeadFlex likes this.
    Oregongearhead

Oregongearhead Awesome Member

Beer is almost all I ever drank , yet it was strong enough to ruin my life . You wont realize any of AAS or weightliftings true potential if you drink , it screws up or slows down so many functions its not worth cycling , your natural test is suppressed , messes with your E-2 levels and keeps liver enzymes high . You will feel so much better when finally get that monkey off your back . The difference is amazing .

DonQKong, DeadFlex and Rockclimber like this.
    Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

Just got back from 2 weeks in France. The men over there are so small! I cooked a lot in the evenings just to get my protein in. Chicken breast is $8 at the grocery store, they're unbelievably expensive.

Eating at restaurants even eating the most protein I could find I was only able to average 50 grams of protein a day. While in Paris I picked up protein powder.... drinking 2 scoops a day plus a 12 ounce chicken breast and eggs I was able to get 200 grams a day but it was difficult! When I got back to the States I realized how lucky I was. First day back I was able to easily get 330 grams of protein in.

So today I went ahead and started my first cycle. 30mg dbol daily and 750mg test c per week. I also have tren and winstrol on hand but I don't plan on running them this cycle or probably even this year. My goals are to increase my bench from 315 to 365 and be able to do birthday squats (315x36) though the birthday squats are probably impossible at my age lol

I completely stopped drinking, while in France I was only drinking a glass or two of wine. It's so easy to not drink any while bodybuilding it's a wonderful feeling.

System7

System7 Well-Known Member

I like your logic here. Beer doesn't count.

Rockclimber likes this.
    Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

LOL, I have a 5 tap Kegerator and full grain set up in my garage but haven't used it in a while do to cutting weight. Honestly I don't know if I'll get back into it now that micro beer is so cheap. I saw a picture of the beer you posted with chocolate malt in the what are you eating today thread so I know you understand ;)

System7

System7 Well-Known Member

Absolutely man. Cheers. All grain is a lot of work. And it goes quick at home:D

Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

The Pharmacom dbol tabs have been in my blood for only 5 days and I can definitely feel them. I started at 30mg the first 2 days and bumped up to 40mg the past 3 days. Have gained 5.5lbs so far and have a huge sense of well being around 30 minutes after my dose. I am taking them all at the same time pre-workout. I also got some letrozole from them, taking 0.6mg EOD. I know a lot of members here use pharmacom but I thought it would be helpful for new members to know where to go for fast cheap dbol and anti estrogen.
    Pharmacom Labs Official Worldwide Distributor since 2008 - Buy Here

(edit: I posted the link here but it came up this huge "since 2008" link instead, hrm"

Also they threw in a free pack of dbol so that is a huge plus for me. The anti estrogen is very cheap there compared to other UGL, I do have a lot of other letro and colmid/nolva in bulk from my raw providers but I use the PC instead because I feel it is easier to dose. I will probably pick up a few $100 more on my next order.

Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

Today I will be brewing up some Test C for my cycle. I have a few dozen vials left from a previous batch laying around and know that it works good but I figured I would try my new powder source and see if it's just as good as my old stuff. Ordered 100 grams and will brew half of that today. 250mg/ml. It passes the smell test, smells like fruit and pineapple. Fails the melt test, might be underdosed? Will probably send a vial off for testing this time since I've never done that before.

20170421_114402.jpg

Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

Test C
    20170421_120705.jpg

With the BB added. Went with 4% the test melted once put on the hot plate but it typically melts between my fingers so I am going to send this off for testing before I use it.
    20170421_120924.jpg

Scott steel

Scott steel Junior Member

Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

Hey brother, any help you need you can just post in this thread. Whatever you have to learn would benefit the community as a whole I am sure.

Scott steel

Scott steel Junior Member

Looking for a new source for ingredients

© 1997–2016 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.