Bacteriostatic Water In Stock

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by proken, Sep 16, 2018.

1. proken

proken Member

Hello Meso friends.
    Ken from AndroUSA (dot com) here. We have Hospira Bacteriostatic water, 30ml, in stock. Limited supply. Please only order 4 or less. We are still at 9.95 USD. Ship from US. Thanks again for the patronage over all these years.
    Ken
    Androusa, Inc.

2. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

is this a fucken joke?

3. proken

proken Member

No.
    Sorry if it looks like one but we do have a limited supply on hand. Exp 05-20. Batch 89-225-DK.

4. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

This is like a PI22 scam lol

5. proken

proken Member

No scam. Have been in business for 20 years. I can understand your concern but there is nothing to worry about. Will update web site when we are out, running low, or waiting for more. I don't think we will have a problem selling our inventory as most companies are out. Just wanted to get the word out there.
    Peace,
    Ken.

6. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

I don't understand any of this seriously I don't. I go to my pharmacy get free sterile water. the top cracks off I add 0.04 Ba I pull it out and add to my HGH simple and free basicly. miby cost 0.01 for the ba used. all done and finished and in the GH bottles in under 5mins.

7. TRT

TRT Member

This is a first. Haha

8. bob hughes

bob hughes Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

So this item is still not requiring a prescription in the US, correct? And if not, why are so many sites asking for a prescription in order to sell it? I mean It’s not like a retailer has the discretion to determine whether something is prescription or not

9. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Actually, these assholes have taken it upon themselves to determine whether something needs a prescription or not. Case in point - slin needles. Not one pharmacy I go to will sell me needles unless I have a script for them or for whatever I’m injecting. It reminds me of the dumb bitch at the convenience store who refused to sell a lighter to a kid who wasn’t 18. Not her fucking place and isn’t the fucking place of the pharmacy either, but they do it anyway.

JohnnyD and bob hughes like this.
  10. bob hughes

bob hughes Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yes it’s like that in my state too. Up until a year ago, I was able to walk in and buy them no issue. Or if they questioned me, I would just use the old Junkies trick and say they were for my dog who had diabetes. And would be ready with the Brand and dose if they questioned further, never once got turned down. But now they just flat out say you need a prescription. Just one more thing we have to thank fentanyl for. What a stupid fucking policy. Better to have all the junkies use dirty needles, get HIV and hepatitis C, which is a public health issue and the taxpayers And up on the hook for. Smh

swolewishes and T-Bagger like this.
  11. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

That’s what kills me - none of your fucking business what I use them for! You’re damn right - if I’m a junkie, you’d rather I use dirty needles than sell someone clean ones? Ass wipes.

swolewishes and bob hughes like this.
  12. Glocker

Glocker Member

I am not sure what you are injecting you say you get sterile water and you add Ba and add to your hcg. Ba is bacteriostatic water what does that have to do with the free sterile water you don't pay for and get for free? And when you add it to your HCG is it single dose? Hcg mixed with Ba will last 30-90 days. HCG mixed with SW will last never you inject it in your HCH then pin your lab rat. Sterile water is never supposed to be mixed for greater than single dose.

13. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

I don’t know where your getting Hcg from I didn’t even use the word once. I use it for my HGH sterile water is suppose to be used for single use. I add BA my now free sterile water is just bac water that I add to my GH and can use multiple times.

14. LA_1988

LA_1988 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

BA is not bac water friend