Bacteriostatic Water

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by GrandChamp, Nov 27, 2018.

1. GrandChamp

GrandChamp Member

The worlds dumbest problem. I have HGH in preparation for a surgery and the last thing I thought I needed to worry about was getting my hands on bacteriostatic water. Oh how wrong I was. Apparently there is some national backorder on it. Does anyone have any recommendations of finding some domestic at this point in time???

2. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Read around and you will find some

T-Bagger likes this.
  3. NorthMich

NorthMich Member

4. Doug_S

Doug_S Member

Make your own. It's easy

5. valuum

valuum Member

I would hit up Picholas he's very well respected

T-Bagger likes this.
  6. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

Although BSW is preferred (BSW is sterile saline with BA added as a preservative) it’s perfectly reasonable to substitute STERILE saline keep it refrigerated and try to use it wi
    7-10 days.

You could also limit bacterial contamination, and diminishes the need for BA, by limiting the number of vial punctures.

7. You can find some on eBay. Pretty pricey last I checked in September, anywhere from $25-$40 for a 30ml vial with the added risk of getting a vial of sterile water instead from people of duplicitous character which is why it’s best to stick to sellers with high ratings from multiple buyers.

T-Bagger likes this.
  8. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

My thoughts Exactly. Kind of like if a GH Kit comes with Sterile Water, but they scramble around for BAC Water. SMH

9. Boss Brady 12

Boss Brady 12 Member

mountainside medical bout to have it in a week.2 for 26 i think or 1 bottle for 15.

10. You can still get the little saline bottles I think which are cheaper and BA is like 4$ for 100ml.

Now let’s see if the dots can be connected

11. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

I want to emphasize the fact BSW is the
    preferred medium for almost all water soluble parenteral drugs including HGH and hcg, esp if the agents are dispensed from a multi-dose vial.

Gaynz39 likes this.
  12. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Keep looking it’s everywhere!

13. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

Clearly Understood. I just use what comes with the kit, and dose it the way I want regardless of the state of the Water.

14. rutman

rutman Member

They’ve been saying that for weeks.

15. heady muscle

heady muscle Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter