Bad lower back pain

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by JayBigJ, May 7, 2018.

1. JayBigJ

JayBigJ Member

So I am on week 7 of my first test e cycle. About a week or 2 ago I started getting some soreness in my lower back and didn't think much of it. It has gotten worse over time and today I put 255 on the squat rack and the pain was terrible as soon as I took it off the rack. I tried deadlifting last week and I was only able to get 245 up which is horrible for me. I need some advice on what to do here. I can't take a week off because I don't want to waist a week on cycle. What would you guys do?

2. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Go get deep tissue work on your glutes and legs

3. JayBigJ

JayBigJ Member

What is that?

4. Evom1

Evom1 Member

That's likely your problem. How often are you getting massage or Graston done???

5. JayBigJ

JayBigJ Member

I've never done either. Is Graston the one with the metal thing that looks really painful?

6. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Yes. You should really look into getting massage done regularly. I go 1-2x a month. Even with daily foam rolling you just can't do as much as a good deep tissue massage. Go to someone who knows their shit, not someone who's going to put you to sleep

Graston feels like you're being skinned alive but it makes an unbelievable difference in minutes. So beneficial I bought some tools myself