bad water retention on HGH

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Roco Bama, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

anyone else hold lots of water when taking HGH. I'm talking about 30+ lb of water weight. I thought the bloat would subside overtime but that's not the case. even when I was on a cut, consuming only 1800 cal and doing lots of cardio, I was still holding 20lb of water weight.
    anyone else has this issue with HGH ?

2. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

5lbs for me at 5iu every morning. Wife says she added a lot, like 4 or 5 pounds. Dad added some also but not sure of weight.

Roco Bama likes this.
  3. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

5lb is nothing compared to 30lb. I guess some people are prone to bloat on GH. I heard someone also bloat on test.

4. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

What was your starting weight? How long have you been on GH?

5. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

I been on it for a year now. my starting weight was 180. Im now 225. 15lb of that is muscle and fat.

6. lilhawk

lilhawk Member

If you're using generic GH, thats the problem.

7. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

All of meso members are using Chinese generics and most of them aren't experiencing the same problem.

8. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I'd like to see your actual daily intake of sodium and potassium as well as water intake.

Blood pressure and fasted bg also

LordSamuilo likes this.
  9. Thaistick

Thaistick Member

Only guy I know who had that problem found out his kidneys weren't functional. He blamed the Chinese growth but think he'd already done the damage with out of control blood pressure for years. The growth is what brought the water weight onto him though. I'll ask him but for some reason it seems like telmisartan helped him with the water.

LordSamuilo likes this.
  10. taco33150

taco33150 Member

This is the second time you brought this up..you’ve been wrong on blaming generics

DrankSlangin likes this.
  11. DrankSlangin

DrankSlangin Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You’ve made this false statement a few times now in different threads. What’s up with your personal campaign against generic GH?

Marcus and taco33150 like this.
  12. Evom1

Evom1 Member

He's got a lilhawk and the gh didn't help

superbane, DrankSlangin and NorthMich like this.
  13. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

I don't like salty food tbh. my diet isn't high in sodium and my potasium level were normal. my recent bp was 116/70 and I was on a blast (test,var) at the time.
    my fasted bg when I was on 15iu daily was between 85-95

LordSamuilo likes this.
  14. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

I tried enalapril which is more potent along with diuretics. they made me drop around 5lb of water.

15. Evom1

Evom1 Member

So electrolytes may be a bit out of balance, sounds like you don't monitor sodium? If they're off, it Can cause the water retention.

So during the bloating situation fasted bg was 85-95 and BP was 116/70? How's the edema in your ankles? Is it pitting?

DrankSlangin likes this.
  16. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

yeah. my bp is in heathly range even when I'm heavy and on a blast. I don't have edema on my ankles. most of the water is in the muscle so I look a lot fuller. Im pretty sure the bloating isn't caused by sodium. when I was on a caloric deficit for 2 months consuming only 1800 clean cal and losing 2lb of fat per week, I was still holding 20lb of water. my body is just prone to hold water from HGH and some AAS. nandrolone and test(250+) make me bloat although test doesnt bloat me as bad as HGH or nandrolone.

DrankSlangin likes this.
  17. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

I'm gonna have to discontinue taking HGH for good.

18. Marcus

Marcus Member

What’s the dosage you normally take to get this kind of water weight influx? With what GH? And reconstituted at what?

You mention somewhere in there about 15iu daily but in reference to BG. If you are legitimately pinning 15iu or more of GH daily (more common/exaggerated with generics), I would imagine that you may be holding a lot of water weight... yes 30 pounds may be a little excessive but that is not a low dose of GH either

@fodsod @mands

DrankSlangin and Roco Bama like this.
  19. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

I ran 15iu daily for a month at the beginning of the year. I now take 5iu daily. blacktops and godtropin are the only generic brand I used.

Marcus likes this.
  20. Marcus

Marcus Member

5iu daily split am/pm?
    And when you reconstitute the GH, you do blacks at 15iu per vial and Godtropin at 24iu per vial?