Bakhar Nabieva, are her eyes real or contacts?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Evom1, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Pretty sure contacts but I've never seen anything state that for sure.

And yes, she's mind blowingly hott, but let's focus on her eyes and not her butt for a second Screenshot_20181009-135630_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20181009-135630_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20181009-135612_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20181009-135754_Instagram.jpg

2. Either an alien hybrid or contact lenses. Most likely an alien hybrid. Seems the most logical choice. :D

HIGHRISK, Blakeyy and Morefyah like this.
  3. Evom1

Evom1 Member

My thought was Sclera Lenses

4. MCFC

MCFC Member

Good God what a freak show! I'm gonna guess she was abused or some shit when she was young though.

The Terminator likes this.
  5. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

Damn. How am I just now seeing this chick?

Johnny442 and Brandaddy like this.
  6. MCFC

MCFC Member

That's fucking hilarious I was just about to say I wouldn't fuck her with @jaymaximus dick! Seriously though... What do you guys find attractive about her? Her face is cute. Think I like muscle Barbie a lot better lol.

7. Evom1

Evom1 Member

How can you look at her ass and legs and not be in awe!!??

8. I might let her suck my dick but she needs to be fully clothed cause she’s looking quite masculine in the body, some like that, I do not.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  9. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Could be tattooed.

10. i think she's pretty hot. Especially that last pic.
    Smash till one of us taps out!

11. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Maculine... Wtf? Screenshot_20181009-221103_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20181009-221217_Instagram.jpg

MisterSuperGod and jaymaximus like this.
  12. Just look at them atrophied tits, I don’t mind flat chested girls but this looks like what happens when women take roids, chest atrophies into man like pecks. Even her face is starting to take a rugged masculine look in that last pic. All she has left is an ass which but her legs take away that ass, not sure if they are implants not that it would matter to me.

In short I prefer women with an estrogenic look to women with an androgenic look. Just my taste, I’m sure she worked hard to attain that body.

13. tengtren

tengtren Member

Those are contacts, I'd throw her on some tren and she'd be even better

14. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Is that Gene Simmons' daughter?

15. MCFC

MCFC Member

I am in awe... More of how much of a freak she is rather than being sexy though. She looks like a centaur or Minotaur or whatever their called. That third picture you posted is the main one I'm reddening too. No saying I wouldn't slam her I just wouldn't be able to look at her bottom half without thinking she's a dude lol. I'm not knocking you by any means bro everyone is different and I've seen ALOT worse posted as being sexy. I like me some curves with some huge natty tits lol... Some guys would consider my type FAT...But I can work with ALMOST anything.