BCG IN THE HOUSE

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by BCG111, Jul 30, 2019.

1. BCG111

BCG111 Junior Member

Hello Meso members thanks for having us..Love this forum...and will be an active member..Thanks soo much for having us!

2. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Don't think you'll get a warm welcome based on what I saw in the AA thread where you apparently scammed on BOP. Calling @BigBaldBeardGuy in case he wants to expend energy. This was before my time on meso and bop

3. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

We’ve left him alone since this is the new member’s forum. Waiting for his intro in the UG

4. little

little Member

Are you here as member or source. No matter what your track record is elsewhere there’s a meso vetting process. Here you get our trust and business from scratch, not other steroid form jabber

It’s standard to start w/ some tit pics

5. TX_Hempknight

TX_Hempknight Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

In the house... How 90s. Surprised you didn't go with hizzouse. Are you culture appropriating? Asking for a half thai friend. Lmao

6. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Oh geez, please drop the tit pics. Let’s do some real fucking vetting.

jaymaximus and Cityofgrit like this.
  7. TX_Hempknight

TX_Hempknight Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Damn straight, we're on to gaped anuses with meso written on the prolasped portion. Lmao. They have sluts on their website btw.

MindlessWork likes this.
  8. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Lol that's the ol' Meso joke.

T-Bagger likes this.
  9. little

little Member

You heard the old schoolers doing the new school

We need buttonhole pics

10. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Can’t stress enough to come prepared with that intro. The more work you do on that the less questions we’ll have.

You also need to be transparent. Shit happens. Mistakes get made. Everyone realizes that. It’s how you handle mistakes that is important. If you lie about it we’ll find out and that’s Source Suicide. Look at the Olympia Labs thread to see how quickly that crashed and burned because of lies.

It’s YOUR job to present everything we could possibly need to make an informed decision about you. Don’t fuck up your first impression. Explain everything in detail. There’s a lot of smart dudes here. We know our shit. Don’t fuck around.

We’re also needy little bitches so when you post that intro be prepared to field a lot of questions. Don’t post and ghost because the longer you’re away the more the thread starts to turn bad. You need to invest time.

Read about Anabolic Labs. They won’t test your gear but we ask you to donate nevertheless. That puts some skin in the game and you’re less likely to disappear after posting email and order info.

The vetting process is brutal so don’t waste are time. Don’t take anything personal and don’t get defensive. This is MESO not a paid source board. It’s about harm reduction so your products are shit until you prove that they are good. You as a source will get zero respect until you prove otherwise. Nobody will be your friend, it’s all business.

And do not make deals with the gear whores that no doubt have PM’d and contacted you already. Nobody’s glowing review means shit here. Out those motherfuckers and you’ll earn some respect. Shills get fucked here. That’s not the way we do things.

New source Friday is well Friday. Not any other day. Don’t get cute and make up your own rules. Get a good nite sleep Thursday. You’ll need it.

11. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

This should be exactly the first post in any new source thread. very well done good sir!

I remember @Skull also had a very good checklist for what every new source should come prepared with.

12. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I also remember the checklist that @Skull had. I haven’t seen it in about a year so I tried my best to duplicate it. I did my best but his was way more comprehensive.

MindlessWork likes this.
  13. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

Lol, actually you're the OLD Meso joke.

14. As in Anabolic Anarchy, who I ran bloods for?!?
    Yeah BCG, I wouldn't even attempt being at Meso.
    You need to take a step down; not a step up...

BigBaldBeardGuy and T-Bagger like this.
  15. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

He hasn’t returned. Lol, probably not the warm welcome he was expecting. Guess we’ll see him at SST next :rolleyes:

16. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

It's weird this person says member, singular, but also says us twice

17. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

They’re a team. Banned from BoP as scammers.

88GENERAL88 and MindlessWork like this.
  18. Are there stickies here?
    This should be a source sticky...

BigBaldBeardGuy likes this.
  19. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Lmfao

TX_Hempknight likes this.
  20. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

No anonymous anabolics

CompoundLifts31 likes this.