BEGGINNER NEED HELP and advise

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by BuddahstaiN, Dec 2, 2018.

1. BuddahstaiN

BuddahstaiN Junior Member

Hey guys,
    I’m new and just starting my first cycle, I’m running Test E and Decca. Are there any types or advice you could give anything from sterilization to needle size for draw and injection. Anything will help. I’m trying to do this as safe as possible, I’m already lightweight nervous because I’ve never done anything like this so I don’t want to fuck myself up. Thank you ahead of time for replies and advice

2. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

You need to put down the pin and spend a few weeks googling, searching this forum, and learning. You look nowhere ready to run a cycle.

1. What are you dosing your test at?
    2. Don’t use deca your first cycle
    3. What’s your anti-estrogen on hand?
    4. Running hcg during the cycle?
    5. What’s your pct plan?
    6. ...

bambam333, T-Bagger and Boilermech like this.
  3. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

4. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Agreed its one thing to have a question but to not no anything it means your not ready sorry I spent 3 years reading before my first injection an I'm still learning maximize your gains natty first get your diet an workout perfect gear is like a supplement if everything else isn't perfect it won't matter what you take

T-Bagger and Boilermech like this.
  5. Boilermech

Boilermech Member

Welcome to Meso.
    Read, search, ask questions and read some more. Everything you’re asking is here on Meso. Good luck and don’t jump into anything until you have done some research bud.

BigNattyDaddy likes this.
  6. BuddahstaiN

Of course I know the basics but I’ve never done it. I’ve been doing research but reading articles and getting actual advise from expieriences users is different. I’m 25. I was going to run 500 mg test 200mg of decca. Was going to run nolvadex

Boilermech likes this.
  7. BuddahstaiN

I want to note that I’ve been doing research, I didn’t just make a random impulsive decision to start a cycle. I’ve been in the gym for 8 months after not being in the gym since high school. Have been taking supplements and decided I wanted to take it to the next level

8. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

You've been in the gym 8 months and now you're ready to take it to the next level?
    :D:D:D
    You haven't beaten this level and you want the next? Post a picture

9. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

PrinceLambo and Boilermech like this.
  10. lightspan

lightspan Member

My favorite beginner cycle, for taking it to the next level:

Weeks 1-100 - eat 5000 cals a day
    Weeks 1-100 - lift heavy shit 6xweek
    Weeks 1- 100 - sleep 8+ hrs a day

pct - do the same shit above until you cannot eat/lift more. Then let’s talk.

jaymaximus, TRT@40 and Boilermech like this.
  11. Boilermech

Boilermech Member

So you’re 25. That’s reasonable. Only 8 months in the gym? That’s a little bit early to be jumping on the AAS bicycle. You’ve got a lot of natural gains to still be made before resorting to anything else. I appreciate and respect your honesty, but I personally would train and eat a little longer before you start the next phase. Just my 2 cents.

12. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

Why don't you post up your planned cycle, pinning schedule, dosages and pct. Show everyone all the reading you've done and then you may get some input.

8 months and the next level definitely gave me a good chuckle so thanks for that.

BuddahstaiN likes this.
  13. BuddahstaiN

14. BuddahstaiN

So planned cycle

500mg test e
    200mg decca
    Both 1xweek

20mg nolvadex 2x per day for 45 days

15. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Edit it an block your face out you have a couple mins an its stuck on here

BuddahstaiN likes this.
  16. BuddahstaiN

Why do you say only test for first cycle?

17. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Ok bud u got a lot to go body wise an research ok were to start why so much nolva u need bloods before u start if ur gna pct Decca is horrible an is nova ur pct if so were is the clomid an hcg u GTA watch prolactin because of the decca there is alot missing here I. Not being a dick I understand wanting to use gear but it could fuck your body up if u don't do everything right an even if you do u could still fuck your body up

18. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Test first so u no how u respond if u get really bad side effects you won't know what drug is doing it

19. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Ill be bk I GTA go to the store an get popcorn

20. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

To see how your body reacts to it. If you're taking test and deca and start getting side effects, you might not know which AAS is causing said side effects.