Beginner Cycle with Test Only

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by thsq, May 7, 2015.

1. thsq

thsq Junior Member

Hi,
    I have purchased a cycle kit having Test only,
    • 3 x SUPERTEST 450 mg/ml by Stealth Juice (5 ml)
    • 3 x testosterone ENANTHATE 250 mg/ml by Stealth Juice (5 ml)
    • 3 x TEST PROPIONATE 100 mg/ml by Stealth Juice (5 ml)
    • 1 x ANASTROZOL 0.25 mg by Balkan Pharmaceuticals (50 tabs)
    The kit suggest to run : (1ml Test E + 1ml Test C + 1 ml Test p) /week for 15 week along with 0,25 (EOD)/week of arimidex

My concern is that is sounds too strong for me.
    I never used any juice before.
    I'm 27 years old, 5'6 and 174 lbs. Been lifting for 4-5 years (3times/week) but been seriously lifting (6-8 times/week) and eating healthy for last 3 months.

What dosage should I use? I've read that 500mg/week should be enough. I'm looking on how to proportionate these 3 test.

Thanks

2. Boilermech

Boilermech Member

That would be a little steep for a first cycle. You could just use the test enanthate at 500mg a week divided into two pins a week. That would be a good first cycle. What's in the super test?
    Also I would probably just run the test for 10 to 12 weeks.
    What I would like to know is what do you have for pct?

antipcman likes this.
  3. thsq

thsq Junior Member

SUPERTEST is test Cyp.
    pct I think is included (ANASTROZOL).

I bought an additional hcg 2* (5000 IU 1ml amp) that I'm planning to run on the last 4weeks of the cycles.

Any ideas on dosage of this HCG ?

Is anastrazole not enough as PCT ?

4. doubleaa

doubleaa Member

I would lool up serms and do a little research. Anastrazole is an AI which is only for on cycle. .....not pct .

5. doubleaa

doubleaa Member

pct is nolva and clomid. But i would still reasech them all to understand what they are and how they work.

Boilermech likes this.
  6. thsq

thsq Junior Member

Yea I see, I purchased also letrozole but waiting for nolvadex to arrive.
    What dosage and when should I take pct ? Do I combine nolvaded and letrozole ?

7. doubleaa

doubleaa Member

8. thsq

thsq Junior Member

ok so no need for letrozole, I am waiting for 10mg × 60 pills of nolvadex to arrive. Is it enough as pct or do I order also clomid ?

9. doubleaa

doubleaa Member

Depends on your dose if its enough.......reaserch bud. I read about this stuff for a long time. I know you want to run it now but make sure you understand what u are putting in your body and what it does.

10. Boilermech

Boilermech Member

I like clomid and nolvadex for pct but I do know a couple guys that just use Nolvadex only. I personally would get some Clomid.
    You need to do some more research on the pct subject so you can get a better grasp of things.
    On long ester test I would start pct around 2 or 3 weeks from my last pin.

11. doubleaa

doubleaa Member

The more you understand the more benfical a cycle can be . Not to mention the sides that come along with it. Everyone is different.

12. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

This thread is a disaster. I don't know why people don't use the search button. I feel like we need sticky thread for a beginner's cycle.

It's always the same- 500 test E, possibly dbol if you're into that shit, adex on hand if needed then pct outlined. Same shit, every time.

antipcman, RED and DirtyRandy like this.
  13. thsq

thsq Junior Member

I've already read about 500 test E evrywhere but wanted to know if this dose on that kit is OK or not.

14. Wunderpus

Firstly, why did you buy all the different esters? What was the point?

Secondly, what the fuck is SUPERTEST 450? I'm assuming a blend of esters?

You can adjust however you want, to make it around 500mg's/week. The math isn't too hard to do... It's much more complicated now that you've bought 3 different types, though.

Update- allegedly this is what SUPERTEST 450 is-

• 147 mg per ml of testosterone decanoate
    • 73 mg per ml of testosterone propionate
    • 73 mg per ml of testosterone phenylpropionate
    • 125 mg per ml of testosterone cypionate
    Good luck figuring that one out...

15. Wunderpus

Oh, and, they're "legitamal"

"StealthJuice is a legitimal pharmaceutical company that provides only the best in sterile human grade Anabolic Steroids."

What in the actual fuck?

16. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

That's legitamally wetawded

17. thsq

thsq Junior Member

I am a beginner, I just purchased the kit as it said it's approved by Big A. IFFB Pro. Does Stealth juice under concentrate their products ?

18. Wunderpus

I take it that English is a second language?

Here's the deal- you should always do your research BEFORE you buy these products, not after. Also, an IFBB Pro even discussing steroids is unbelievably rare, much less endorsing a particular UGL.

I can't even begin to give you a suggestion on how to make this Frankenstein cycle work. It's so fucky to begin with. Not only that, who knows anything about this lab?

thsq likes this.
  19. thsq

thsq Junior Member

Damn, maybe I will just throw this shit and forget it. I thought Stealth juice was good. what's the good labs you're ordering from ?

20. Wunderpus

I would spend a lot of time researching on the Underground here, and Lab Testing as well.

I can't say whether or not these are good, I wish I could.

The test blend would be impossible to really test, at least at home. You can pin it and get bloods, or, Labmax the test E.