Beligas - USA Domestic Source 3 to 5 days

Beligas Rep

Hi, I am a US distributor of Beligas Brand. We are offering US domestic delivery (3 to 5 days max) and you can make your order on our site AAS Pharmacy. We have over 200 reviews on trustpilots ( you can just type AAS Pharmacy on Trustpilot to see). All our stuff are imported from Beligas, and not home brewed. I repeat. They are not UGLs. If you go on the Beligas website, you can see that they are servicing numerous distributors all around the US and Europe and we, AAS Pharmacy, is their top distributor. Please give us a try, you will not regret it

QUALITY & STANDARTS
Beligas is a joint venture between a Belgium Lab and a Chinese pharmaceutical company call Green pine. They utilize true GMP production methods (as steroid production is legal in China). Beligas also produce their own raw and finish oil as you can see on their website. If you’re interested in their raw, please pm me, I will point you to the right direction.

Payment Methods: Preferred BTC
Also we can accept WU, MG, Google pay(Debi card supported), wire transferred and transferwise

Shipping Info: Shipping cost is 20 dollars US domestic ( this pays for our shipper and the postage)

Shipping time is between 3 to 5 business days within the USA and about 15 days worldwide (we ship from the USA)

We ship the same day or the next ( excluding weekends since the post office is closed) after receiving payment. And we usually confirm payment received within 6 hours max.

I will post up some picture and lab results shortly.

We also offer 24 hour chat support on our website

Please check our products out at aaspharmacy.org
Please use coupon code: gunz for 15 percent off when purchasing

You may contact me at

admin@aaspharmacy.org

or

wickrme holycow2001
Wire: @ethan321

Beligas Rep

I guess the main sticking point with you guys are the prices. The main thing is this is US domestic and we taking the risk to ship domestically How about this, to appease to the mass. I am offering life time 40 percent discount for all meso members . How does that sound

Just use coupon code: mesocoupon
during check out.

Tiredandhot

I guess the main sticking point with you guys are the prices. The main thing is this is US domestic and we taking the risk to ship domestically How about this, to appease to the mass. I am offering life time 40 percent discount for all meso members . How does that sound

Just use coupon code: mesocoupon
during check out.
Try 60%, they would get you closer to what we already have here.