Berberine with Gh

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by bambam333, Nov 30, 2018.

1. bambam333

bambam333 Member

Any experiences with throwing berberine in with gh

2. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Yes! 500mg 3x per day was part of what helped reduce my fasted bg from 115 to 90 over a few months

3. bambam333

bambam333 Member

Nice any certain way to take it or just before meals. Did you notice any synergy with the gh vs gh alone

4. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I took one with meal 1, one mid day, one with my last meal

Honestly I incorporated it to fix the previously stated issue

GilGripper likes this.
  5. Rick Kane

Rick Kane Member

Did you notice any GI issues when using Berberine? I occasionally use Metformin to keep BG in check but my body doesn't seem to tolerate it well.

6. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Nope, no sides

7. Serono

Serono Member

Was 90 the best you could get it with that dose of Berberine?

What dose? XR or IR? How long did you run it?

I pretty much run Met year round(as it is showing a host of other benefits), and for me I only get mild GI issues when I start it that diminish in time.

8. Evom1

Evom1 Member

90 was where It got to after a few months. I was driving myself crazy checking it daily thinking I ruined my health so now each month I check in a few days in a row, then wait. I'll let you know next week where it's at as I've continued the berberine.

sinewave3 and Serono like this.
  9. Serono

Serono Member

Awesome thanks! Curious if it has improved further. I am assuming you are still on GH?

10. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I came off Hgh for 90 days originally, within that time I started berberine. I got back on gh at 3iu early morning 1-2hrs pre food

11. bambam333

bambam333 Member

Have you noticed the synergy of adding the metformin to the gh

12. Serono

Serono Member

Hmm ok. Definitely interested in results, on GH as you had discontinued GH at the same time as starting Berberine, muddying the waters on the results. Keep us posted.

Synergy, no, not really. I notice my fasting BS stays around 74-78 while on GH, year round, which is why I take it.

bambam333 likes this.
  13. Rick Kane

Rick Kane Member

850 IR. Even after 2 weeks I still had the squirts so I discontinued use. I cut them in half now and only use it occasionally.

14. Serono

Serono Member

I would try 500mg XR. XR is significantly, better tolerated in people with GI issues.

There is a small percentage of people who flat out can't tolerate it without GI distress, but many who have had issues with IR, switched to XR/ER with an overnight drop in side effects.

15. Goingstronger

Goingstronger Member

I always take 500mg berberine with every meal when taking GH.

I didn’t get bloods to see what effect it has on my blood sugar, but definitely feel less nauseous than when on hgh alone

16. Goingstronger

Goingstronger Member

If you have parasites and or candida it might cause GI distress, as it is somewhat antiparasitic/antifungal

17. TRT@40

TRT@40 Member

This is a documented well-known side effect of Metformin. I had the same issues. Start low and increase slowly to see if that helps your body get used to it better than starting at full dose from day 1.

Rick Kane likes this.
  18. bambam333

bambam333 Member

Thanks. I just got some and a glucose meter when I get a minute I’ll see how to run a test and test my sugar

19. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

500mg's 2-3 times a day is the way to go... I would recommend it to anyone using over ~3iu/day hGH.

NorthMich and TRT@40 like this.
  20. bambam333

bambam333 Member

I just started it yesterday and started grey tops 2iu a day to start sometime last week. Gunna do a test in 2 weeks to check my igf I got a baseline of 225. When’s the best time to check blood sugar in the morning fasted I’m guessing. I wanted to see what it would be without Berberine and with berberine