Best and Easiest Bitcoin exchange. HELLLLPPPPPPP

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by Sobe Dude, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Sobe Dude

Sobe Dude Junior Member

I used to use Circle. I can no longer use them. What do you guys recommend?? What is comparable and easy to use with Pharmacom?

Thanks!

2. Happy J.

Happy J. Member

Coinbase

3. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

They all suck.
    RIP circle.

4. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Is it even safe anymore to use bitcoin? It could be it works for source's outside the USA, is it still safe for gringos?

CherryChillin and ickyrica like this.
  5. johnnydoe

johnnydoe Member

Coinbase and then transfer to some other wallet like blockchain or something before sending it to a source. Never send bitcoin to a source straight from your Coinbase wallet. If you do a lot of business use a tumbler.

6. Happy J.

Happy J. Member

I just made a coinbase and i got a $15.00 limit i verify id and all shit this sucks

7. johnnydoe

johnnydoe Member

Damn, I've never gave them my I.d. and I think my limit started at $50/week. I bought $50 a week for a month and my limit went to $100/week then it went to $250/week. I just plan ahead and make sure I have enough bitcoin that I might need. If you have gave them your I.d.you should have a higher limit than that. You should contact them and tell them you need a higher limit and see what they can do for you.

8. Happy J.

Happy J. Member

Mine is a $15 daily limit but shit still low i has hoping for at least $50 to start

9. johnnydoe

johnnydoe Member

So basically $100/week. Your limit will go up the more you use Coinbase or you might can just ask them to raise it. There are other options for buying bitcoin but you usually pay more from other sources.

10. Happy J.

Happy J. Member

I just got a weekly of 300 i just had to put my of employment down and what i use bitcoin for. It save me a 40 minute drive to my closet bitcoin atm

11. johnnydoe

johnnydoe Member

Just curious as to what you said you use bitcoin for? That's why I haven't ever given them my info. Plus I'm just paranoid.

12. Happy J.

Happy J. Member

Business

13. Drols

Drols Member

What can happen if you send from coinbase wallet and is it easy to use block chain?

14. johnnydoe

johnnydoe Member

I don't trust Coinbase privacy. Blockchain makes it harder to track your transactions. It is easy. I buy coin on Coinbase then send that to my wallet address at blockchain as soon as I buy it and use my blockchain wallet for transactions. It just makes it harder for someone to figure out what you are doing with your bitcoin if it ever came down to people trying to find out.

Drols and combover like this.
  15. Drols

Drols Member

Thanks I'll give that a shot!