BEST bulking cycle? Anadrol/sustanon/TREN ace

Mr.great11

What's your opinion on this cycle

1-4 anadrol 50/75/100/100mg ed
1-12 sustanon 300mg/week
3-12 tren ace 400mg/week

I personally know people that gained up to 25lbs lean body mass with proper diet.
Also, Rich Piana talks on his video that this is his favorite cycle.

rutman

Looks like a brutal cycle.... I like everything but the 300mg of sus. I'd def go with test e or c instead.

Edit: the sus could be ran, but it needs to be ran eod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

paja

I love that cycle and with a good diet cause diet is the key of succes on this game the resul is incredible, with susta I get more side than test c,

TheGuy85

I just made a thread on this stack yesterday with stacking test p, tren ace, and anadrol. Every day pins though for 8-9 weeks but I could push 10. But IMO, since I have been running gear, stacking tren with real anadrol is by far the best experience I have had. I am up about 10-13 lbs and it has been about 5 weeks and this is without gorging myself or intentionally trying to gain the weight. I am also running aromasin at 12.5-20 mg ed.

Difference is I front loaded test p and ran that solo for 2 weeks and then started the drol and added tren ace in 2 weeks after starting the drol. I am just trying to add weight to the bar though and peak. I am not a body builder and the weight gain is not always a good thing and I have to drop back down. My purpose is to gain strength and try to hold on to a much as possible at a lighter weight.

Drol + Tren = incredible strength/ recovery stack. Drol is way better than tren for strength gains IMO (and tren is great) but it will puff you up. But when you add tren and drol together it makes strength gains even better and recovery time way better as well. I started at 100mg of drol ed but now I dropped to 75mg on off days and 100mg on workout days. Honestly, I would see results with 50mg. And tren I only need to run at 50mg ed with this stack. I could just drop my drol dosage down and keep tren the same and make damn near the same gains. I am adding 5lbs to every lift every week and 7.5 lbs to deads. All PRs atm. I'm not going to add more weight than that as I am afraid of injury. The point is I could add more though.

I have never experienced these type of gains with my typical test and tren cycles alone. Only thing that has come close is a cycle I did with test p + tren a + methylstenbolone. And the methylstenbolone made me feel liken I was dying. The side effects from anadrol are significantly less, unless my hair starts to fall out in patches.

Last edited:

Mr.great11

I just made a thread on this stack yesterday with stacking test p, tren ace, and anadrol. Every day pins though for 8-9 weeks but I could push 10. But IMO, since I have been running gear, stacking tren with real anadrol is by far the best experience I have had. I am up about 10-13 lbs and it has been about 5 weeks and this is without gorging myself or intentionally trying to gain the weight. I am also running aromasin at 12.5-20 mg ed.

Difference is I front loaded test p and ran that solo for 2 weeks and then started the drol and added tren ace in 2 weeks after starting the drol. I am just trying to add weight to the bar though and peak. I am not a body builder and the weight gain is not always a good thing and I have to drop back down. My purpose is to gain strength and try to hold on to a much as possible at a lighter weight.

Drol + Tren = incredible strength/ recovery stack. Drol is way better than tren for strength gains IMO (and tren is great) but it will puff you up. But when you add tren and drol together it makes strength gains even better and recovery time way better as well. I started at 100mg of drol ed but now I dropped to 75mg on off days and 100mg on workout days. Honestly, I would see results with 50mg. And tren I only need to run at 50mg ed with this stack. I could just drop my drol dosage down and keep tren the same and make damn near the same gains. I am adding 5lbs to every lift every week and 7.5 lbs to deads. All PRs atm. I'm not going to add more weight than that as I am afraid of injury. The point is I could add more though.

I have never experienced these type of gains with my typical test and tren cycles alone. Only thing that has come close is a cycle I did with test p + tren a + methylstenbolone. And the methylstenbolone made me feel liken I was dying. The side effects from anadrol are significantly less, unless my hair starts to fall out in patches.
Did you keep strength gains after pct? And how much?

TheGuy85

Did you keep strength gains after pct? And how much?

I don't keep much of my gains during or after PCT, reason I want to start running hCG (want a good domestic source). I am pretty sure the strength gains will take a dive though, gains are too good to last lol. To be honest keeping half of my strength gains after a cycle would be great. People can keep preaching the whole dieting and keep training hard thing, but honestly that shit doesn't do much to help keep gains. A good PCT on the other hand, I think is key to maintaining gains. Lets be real, if you eat like you do on cycle and don't do enough cardio, your going to get fat and still lose gains. If you do the amount of cardio required to burn the excess calories, your going to lose gains. If you train like you were on cycle you are going to overtrain or "overreach" (this is a better term I believe) and end up losing even more gains. The quicker you get out of the hypogondal state (caused by AAS use) and back to natty baseline TT levels (or higher) the more gains you will hold on to.

By the way, I am still on my Test P, Tren A, Drol cycle.

TheGuy85

How much lbs of muscle did you keep?

Still on this cycle, I am not a body builder, and I frequently gain and drop weight for a reason. But I am up about 14lbs in 5 weeks and I am running aromasin pretty high to keep water retention down. I don't look very puffy (surprisingly, maybe because of the aromasin, but I have upped my dose to 25mg some days) and I don't have the whole beer gut look from water retention that I sometimes get when I don't run AI or don't run AI high enough. I am not really interested in weight gain as I end up having to cut it later anyway. So I am doing this without gorging myself or "bulking". I would rather run halotestin but it is almost always fake, and abombs are like second to halotestin. Drol is better than tren for strength gains, and adding the two together is fucking awesome.

To critique your cycle I would drop the sust and add Test Prop, I run it at 80mg ed and Tren Ace at 50mg ed. You could honestly keep the drol at 50mg if you wanted (and possibly run it for 6 weeks, though 4 is the safe bet) if you add in 50mg of tren ed, but I would start at 75mg (I dove right in at 100mg ed). I don't know how experienced you are with some of these drugs so I don't want to throw dosages out there on AAS you may not have experience with.

Personally I am a fan of short esters and 8 week cycles max (though I might extend it a week or two if I am still adding weight to the bar).

Last edited:

Mr.great11

I understand.
Did you tried test suspension for good strength gains? A lot of people who are on test suspension tells that they feel like gods because of strength gains from suspension.

TheGuy85

I understand.
Did you tried test suspension for good strength gains? A lot of people who are on test suspension tells that they feel like gods because of strength gains from suspension.

Test is test. Sust is just a blend of different test esters. Test Prop is a shorter ester, kicks in quick, and leaves quick so you can start PCT asap. Test Prop is stronger mg to mg than any other test ester except for TNE/Test Suspension (or well Test Acetate, which I have never used or even seen). If you are running Tren Ace you really need to pin everyday, test prop is best ran ED IMO as well.

Btw Sust has Test Prop in it.

TheGuy85

Sorry I misread your post, you said Test Suspension, Test Suspension is great and contrary to popular belief you can get away with pinning it ED, especially since your running Tren Ace and Aandrol. I would be careful running Suspension with drol and make sure to keep e2 levels in check, you don't want boobs over night.

Test Suspension + Anadrol + Tren Ace is a great if not one of the best strength stacks there is and it is favored among power lifters. Some pople would argue that you should still run Test Prop with it but there was a study done on race horses that showed Test Suspension had a half-life of 39 hours (this is not a typo), though it does not behave the same way as test with ester attached.

Last edited:

TheGuy85

I have ran TNE (damn near same as Test Suspension except it is in oil) + Test Prop + Tren Ace + Methylstenbolone. Results were phenemonal except for the methylstenbolone making me feel like I was dying. Anadrol is WAY less harsh on your body compared to Methylstenbolone and results are better but this may because I didn't feel deathly ill lol. Methylstenbolone is a hell of a strength "ProHoromone" (it's really a fucking steroid) that is on par with any illicit AAS, it just has terrible side effects. I have been running 100mg of drol ed with WAY less side effects and similar gains if not better.

You could use Test Susp (or TNE) as a preworkout along with Test P, Test Susp/TNE, drol, and tren ace. Test Susp/TNE is a great kickstart too. I was considering trying 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with just TNE + Tren Ace + Drol. Definitely would see results within 2 weeks, especially running the drol. Good thing about 2 weekers is your TT levels can restore to baseline in a week or 2 (to be safe).

RomanMVP

Nice find, Great, Very honest and straightforward. Of course, I'm sure someone will post that they have a problem with this guy.

42 Year Old

I'm 42, in great shape. 5'10 180lbs. I have some belly fat that will not go away. I'm going to do this cycle and want to know the best diet for it.
I have heard a couple different approaches. 1) low calorie 1200-1500 with high protein (350g) to add muscle and lower body fat. Then the other was having 3500 calories with high protein 250-300g on workout days and then 1800 calories on cardio only days.
Mon chest
Tues legs stomach
Wed Arms
Thurs cardio
Fri back shoulders
Weekend cardio

I want to build muscle and have a 8 pack

Any advice would be great.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts