Best HCG Injection site?

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by caos, Mar 2, 2006.

caos

caos Junior Member

Could anyone ID the best location for injecting hcg? I have the dosage and timing, but I'm not sure where in the gut to do the SubQ injection.

Thx.

Ruper

Ruper Junior Member

Somewhere not in the belly button - go a few inches either side, rotate sides and move 1/2 inch each time for each side.

MANWHORE

MANWHORE Well-Known Member

I do mine IM in my 12" biceps

caos

caos Junior Member

The only thing I have that's 12" isn't my biceps, of course I need to be aroused or it's only 10.5" ;-)

Why IM, not SubQ? I thought SUBQ was the "right" way as per SWALE?

pmgamer18

pmgamer18 Junior Member

Try it both ways I do mine in my thy using a 27g 1ml x 1/2" lg. needle. I also do my T shot with this size needle. I just did my last 2 shots of hcg in my belly and don't like the way it takes so long to feel it.

MANWHORE

I don't know,maybe that's how he does it .. I don't like Sub-Q for anything anymore. I get bumps sometimes and don't like it .. Besides the pack insert says IM use only so what the hell .. I know it goes either way and maybe one is better not sure

1cc

1cc Junior Member

I had a bump recently. First time it ever happened. Must have been because I shot into very thin skin, and maybe went between the fat layer and muscle. I don't have any problems when shooting into slightly more fattier skin. SubQ is very convenient, especially when you have to shoot hcg every day.

MANWHORE

see i only use 5 days/week so i don't mind IM .. Maybe if ED,i would go sub-q

DSA

DSA Junior Member

Phil-

You're saying you can "feel" HCG take effect? I wish I could. Never notice one way or the other.

If IM is supposed to be a way to SLOW absorption, I wonder why SubQ makes you "feel" differently after a greater delay.

DSA

DSA Junior Member

The thread's about hcg, but your talking about HGH. I'd have guessed it's a typo, except your dosing and BF% indicates you really mean HGH. Isn't HGH also okay in a 6" from the naval area?

pmgamer18

pmgamer18 Junior Member

I feel the shot takes longer to get into the blood subQ I tried my T shots subQ and did not feel it at all.

caos

caos Junior Member

IM isn't necessarily a way to slow an injections absorption rate. For instance IM insulin is absorbed quicker than SQ

MANWHORE

of course it is because there's more blood flowing IM .. IM should always be faster

caos

caos Junior Member

I didn't think about mechanism before, but that make good sense.

BRICK

BRICK Junior Member

disregard

DISREGARD, i THOUGHT YOU ASKED ABOUT HGH. SORRY

pmgamer18

pmgamer18 Junior Member

I have read that Dr. Shippen is doing shots of T now every 3 days subQ to keep E2 down. Maybe it taking longer to get into the blood if helping keep his E2 down.

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.