Best HGH Reading I have come across.

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Rockclimber, Aug 8, 2018.

1. fodsod

fodsod Member

Saved for later. Looks like good stuff.

Rockclimber and DrankSlangin like this.
  2. ChestRockwell

ChestRockwell Member

Surely you meant the second best GH reading you've come across?!?

3. TRT

TRT Member

Ya cause mine is the best at 10iu am.lol

Rockclimber likes this.
  4. DrankSlangin

DrankSlangin Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I’m gonna start reading these this evening, but I must thank you @ChestRockwell for your article on GH. I just read it 2 days ago and it was incredibly enlightening and well written. Many thank yous for your insight as always.

5. NorthMich

NorthMich Member

Where is Chest’s article linked?

6. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

There is like 3 of them on the homepage

NorthMich likes this.
  7. NorthMich

NorthMich Member

Groovy

DrankSlangin likes this.
  8. fodsod

fodsod Member

shark-squats.jpg

9. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

Haha that's true, your articles consolidate everything in a consistent concise manner which is easy to digest for the Layman. I did appreciate these articles for their insulin sensitivity discussions. I found it fascinating that upon administration of growth hormone your body becomes less insulin sensitive but as you lose adipose tissue over time on growth hormone your body becomes actually more insulin sensitive which is why they suggest starting at low levels and working your way to higher doses of GH. Really fascinating stuff and I happened to print every one of them out to give to my mom. We'll see what she says!

10. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

11. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

DrankSlangin and NorthMich like this.
  12. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

NorthMich likes this.
  13. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

This one is a MUST READ for everyone here:
    Context: Recombinant human-GH (r-hGH), in supraphysiological doses, is self-administered by athletes in the belief that it is performance enhancing.

*Not the best study but admits "Although these observations argue against a beneficial effect of supraphysiological GH during exercise, we cannot rule out a potentially advantageous effect of GH administration in the posttraining setting. For example, increased fatty acid concentrations postexercise could be advantageous in replenishing muscle triglyceride stores."*

There were few side effects reported by those who had received r-hGH treatment; one individual noted ankle swelling and transient arthralgia, which resolved within 48 h of commencing treatment, and another reported general fatigue and reduced concentration.

We have demonstrated recently in GHD (Note: This stands for Growth Hormone Deficient... but lets be honest, after the age of 35 we are all severely deficient in GH) adults that rates of lipolysis and FFA turnover, at rest and during exercise, are greater during GH replacement (11). The current study extends these findings by demonstrating that in healthy GH-replete subjects both under resting conditions and during exercise, lipolysis and FFA availability are enhanced by administration of supraphysiological doses of r-hGH.

Effects of High-Dose Growth Hormone on Glucose and Glycerol Metabolism at Rest and during Exercise in Endurance-Trained Athletes | The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism | Oxford Academic

DrankSlangin and NorthMich like this.
  14. Johnny442

Johnny442 Member

This may sound like a dumbass noob question but I know nothing about Gh. I have degenerative disk disease, severe spinal stenosis and bone spurs in my whole lumbar region. Will GH help me or will it accelerate my bone spur growth? @ChestRockwell and any other gurus.

15. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

@Johnny442 There are no peer reviewed studies done on this however if we look at it scientifically, GH helps repair soft tissues and promotes collagen synthesis. By definition an intervertebral disc consists of two layers. The outer layer is a tough skin that contains and protects the inner layer, which is a gel-like substance consisting of mostly protein and water. Potentially painful issues, including bone spurs, can occur from the wearing out of these discs. Therefor, and again there are no studies to confirm this and I am not an M.D. but I believe that GH may relieve some of your symptoms.

NorthMich likes this.
  16. Johnny442

Johnny442 Member

Thanks brother. I think I will try that before I go under the knife.

17. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

EXCELLENT READ FOR BODYBUILDING
    This double-blind, placebo-controlled study demonstrates that administration of supraphysiological doses of r-hGH to endurance-trained athletes exerts a protein anabolic effect both at rest and during submaximal exercise.

High Dose Growth Hormone Exerts an Anabolic Effect at Rest and during Exercise in Endurance-Trained Athletes | The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism | Oxford Academic

I'll sum it up for you:
    "In summary, these findings demonstrate that short-term administration of supraphysiological GH exerts an anabolic effect at rest and during exercise, supporting the theoretical possibility that acute GH excess may have short-term benefits for physical performance. The effect of GH to conserve protein during exercise has potential therapeutic implications that merit exploration."

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    NorthMich likes this.
  18. NorthMich

NorthMich Member

Great thread