Best injection sites

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by prodigy06, Nov 4, 2008.

prodigy06

prodigy06 Junior Member

Besides delts, glutes, ventro glutes, and quads which are the best spots to inject? I was thinking biceps or delts. What do you guys like to use?

LifeSize

LifeSize Junior Member

ive been reading that fast esters in small muscles work really well...prop/ace/mast etc in your biceps or traps..

i dump up to 3cc of anything in my ass or quads, so it's plenty. ill be trying my delts soon enough...... 1cc in each since i my shots are normally 2cc's..

go get a deep tissue massage, that will soften up that scar tissue..

advanced-stealth

advanced-stealth Junior Member

solo47

solo47 Active Member

The best injection site is ventro-gluteal. It's well known in the medical community but it seems few bodybuilders have ever heard of it. You can go deep comfortably. Look it up.

Solo

prodigy06

prodigy06 Junior Member

I know this guys... I'm saying BESIDES delts, glutes, ventro glutes, and quads what is the best... bis? traps? pecs? I'm already using all the other ones.

HDH

HDH Active Member

Sounds like you'll be trying them all.

I would try to figure out how to take less frequent injections.

HDH

R15O

R15O Junior Member

Hey bro, what is a ventro glute?

I've personally injected my delts, bis, tris, quads, glutes, calves and pec. The bi shot was very weird. I don't know why but I get scared of quad shots(it's a mental thing) tris and calves were sore for a day, but nothing bad. BTW I was doing a Test-no-ester every day cycle so I had to rotate spots as I was shooting once a day for thirty days. I'll probably never do a bi shot again. Never tried traps or lats. Wish I knew why quad shots scare me.

prodigy06

prodigy06 Junior Member

http://z.hubpages.com/u/446659_f520.jpg

jasthace

jasthace Member

I dont mind tricep shots on the outer head.

R15O

R15O Junior Member

I'll be darned. I checked your link. That does appear to be a good place. Lots of meat there.

BROOKLYN PLUMBER

BROOKLYN PLUMBER Junior Member

From the picture looks like it's going into the hip bone ! :confused:

~OMEGA~

~OMEGA~ Junior Member

Prefer Glutes and outer thigh

prodigy06

prodigy06 Junior Member

yea, you dont think the needle will go in with out hitting anything but there is a lot of space there.

BROOKLYN PLUMBER

BROOKLYN PLUMBER Junior Member

I will be testing that site as soon as the cheek's get purple spot's from those e.d. pins !

LifeSize

LifeSize Junior Member

I want to see a video of v-glute shot.. I haven't done it because its soo hard there i feel it's all bone.

solo47

solo47 Active Member

Just look at a skeleton. The hip bone itself flares out & is narrow. Right beneath there's no bone but plenty of nearly nerveless meat.

See attachment.

Solo

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.