Best sites to purchase top gear?

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by BigG50, Dec 3, 2018.

1. BigG50

BigG50 Junior Member

ive been hearing some websites sell junk gear. New to the dark side I’m sure I’ll be buying a lot in the future. Nothing worse than injections of cooking oil sold by some Rat overseas sight that promises the true gear.
    Anyone have any places they could suggest where I know I’m spending money on legit gear?

Respect Always.

2. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Steroid underground

3. BigG50

BigG50 Junior Member

Where do I find the shopping list;)

4. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Gotta do your research bro. Read up in the Underground and make an informed choice based off of what you find.

5. tengtren

tengtren Member

Anabolics.com

6. Evom1

Evom1 Member

By actually reading some fucking threads and not asking to be spoon fed

Start with elite labs or hammer

7. BigG50

BigG50 Junior Member

I’ll do that Sir, Thank you.

8. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Don't use those just read

9. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Shopping list? This ain't Costco lol.

10. BigG50

BigG50 Junior Member

That’s funny.

BigNattyDaddy likes this.
  11. BigG50

BigG50 Junior Member

This is the first forum I’ve ever been on. I have no idea what’s cool to ask or what’s not. Just asking. How the fuck am I suppose to know. The Test E I got from Canada don’t even have a company name on it. Could be fucking olive oil I’m blasting. Just fucking asking.

12. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Don’t ask for sources or who’s good to go. Do your research and arrive at your own conclusions based on what you read and others are saying. Go to the Steroid Underground and check out the sources there. You’re Canadian and not in the US?

13. PrinceLambo

PrinceLambo Member

Am I the only that thinks people are cops when they ask how to find sources?

14. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

LOL, to me the cops are the ones who go to the actual lab thread themselves, although you’re right - they could be playing dumb.

PrinceLambo and MindlessWork like this.
  15. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Since your new to forums ill break it down meso is cuthroat we don't give a source a inch so any source on the underground that doesnt have every page filled with us telling them to fuck off is promising bad sources don't last or stay here the ones you c are here for a reason an check out anaboliclab.com it has surprise testing results on all sources so u can check there quality for yourself find one your interested in an check anabolic lab for there test results this os the most straight forward best answer your going to get now its up to you read an u will find everything you could want

CallmeAndy, PIZZABOY and T-Bagger like this.
  16. PrinceLambo

PrinceLambo Member

Maybe I’m just paranoid lol

T-Bagger likes this.
  17. i want top gear too. We need a thread that's dedicated to spoon feeding. This should be that thread.

18. penche

penche Member

Remember how you put the work in the gym that hard work? Researching better ways to target muscles, sets, reps, intensity etc. same goes with finding a source. Get in the underground research labs. Read the threads, do google searches, browse other forums that are actually sponsored steroid boards and browse there too if you want. The choices you have here are pretty good just gotta look and read. Good luck

19. gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

New guy mistake.

Dont ask for sources

Be proactive. Read. Participate. Form your own opinions. Youll be better off for it in the long run trust me. If some asshole points you in the right direction especially at this point in your career. He has alterior motives

20. Eyeonly

Eyeonly Junior Member

New to this too. I have noticed that no one gives up the source. But I have seen and read that every one will give there review on certain gear.