Best time to take Tren Ace

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by diablo dave, May 10, 2015.

1. diablo dave

diablo dave Junior Member

I train in the morning and was wondering what would be the best time to pin. The night before or before I head to the gym or right after my workout?

2. Throwback

Throwback Member

Timing will depend on where u pin and what group your working out that day. I pin 80 mg/day and do it either prior to bedtime or after a workout....if you pin a muscle group and then work that group within a few hours, you will never do it again! The oil needs time to absorb through the depot in the muscle and dissipate.

Northern Nutrition likes this.
  3. Other than the specific muscle group, it doesn't matter. Whats important is stable bloods - that you inject the same time or close to it as possible.

IronJulius, xgunx and Ozzy619 like this.
  4. diablo dave

I had a feeling that would be the answer but it's nice to hear what others think.

5. Throwback

Throwback Member

This!! Stable bloods are the reason I pin tren daily....I have a weird schedule so workouts are usually within 1-2 hrs of bedtime anyway.

6. Maxlass

Maxlass Member

I pin it first thing in the morning and doesn't hinder my workout. I mainly pin it in my delts and seems to work alright for me.

TorroXL likes this.
  7. A-a-Ron

A-a-Ron Member

I usually run tren at 100 mgs every day. When I can, I prefer to pin tren 4 to 6 hours before my workout. I'm not sure if it is because of the higher dose, but I usually feel pretty intense within that window and the gym is the best place to unload it.

TorroXL and Ozzy619 like this.
  8. c_bigsby

c_bigsby Member

I love pinning first thing in the morning. Gets me ready for my day, forget folgers. I lift at night and have no issues

TorroXL and xgunx like this.
  9. ShredMN

ShredMN Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Wake up, take a piss, shower, pin up, eat breakfast, go to work, train, go to bed... Repeat.

xgunx and c_bigsby like this.
  10. diablo dave

I think I'm going to try and pin just before bed and then train in the morning. I usually get 6 or 7 hours of sleep so I'll see if it makes any difference for me.

11. Manny

Manny Member

The only issue that may occur by pinning at night, if you're prone to trensomnia, ya might not be stoked. I sleep but i take sleepers. let us know.

12. SelflessSelfie

SelflessSelfie Junior Member

For me personally I prefer to pin the muscle group I am training about an hour before I train, the pain helps me focus on the contraction and I find the next day I rarely get pip.

I think it's very personal, so experiment and see what works for you.

xgunx likes this.