Best wallet

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by Tizzousa, May 21, 2018.

1. Tizzousa

Tizzousa Member

So I’m old school and typically only use western union. There is a source that will only deal in cryto so trying to figure this all out. There’s a bitcoin atm near me I was going to purchase from, yes I know high fees. I was wondering what wallets you all suggest? Jaxx?

2. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Just to transfer and move around? I would just use blockchain.info and create a wallet there.
    For holding long term, id look into something else, however.

3. Tizzousa

Tizzousa Member

Looking for both. Long term for some and some to make some purchase and transfer!! Thanks for the info

DrinkFlintWater likes this.
  4. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Long term: paper wallet
    Trezor and Ledger are both good but im seeing alot of issues with Ledger Nano's that im not liking.
    Short term: id just use blockchain. Id trust it more than jaxx, personally.

Tizzousa and MindlessWork like this.
  5. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I was considering a Ledger but hoping the bugs get ironed out as those are good devices.

A paper wallet does not really have to be on physical paper but for security it is a text file that can be kept on a USB stick and for extra security you can encrypt the USB stick that holds that text file which should contain your bitcoin address and passkeys.

DrinkFlintWater and Tizzousa like this.
  6. Kevinkevin123

Kevinkevin123 Junior Member

Hey if your using small amount just use coinbase , keeps it simple! About a week before you order buy some bitcoin

Tizzousa likes this.
  7. SuperSwede

SuperSwede Member

Many years ago coinbase closed my account, had no explanation why.
    I had made some shady transations and they figured it out i guess.
    They watch you and have their clients under the radar.