Big beyond beleif manual

dnoyez

Im new here so I figured I would contribute something useful for you all.this training system works and is fun and brutal all the same.props would have to go out to leo costa jr and of course phil hernan for this system.

pdf.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...Jxox6ONK5v_RoYyGw&sig2=pHurx23EqrKJ5_cSEwl09Q

don't see anywhere for new member intros here,on the same note ive been training 20yrs and am here to learn and network and meet my lifelong goals in the iron game.shout out to any jax fla heads.

dnoyez

I have the updated titan training manual as well its intense and is a sick 12 week layout if anyone wants it pm me.

heel hook

Used it a long time ago, 2 x a day 5 x a week, a ton of volume with nothing gained in the long run, just wasn't for me, hope it works better for you.

dnoyez

It actually has different levels of volume you can choose.4 days per week 1x per day was one option and is the norm for volume.And yes the system did work for me by the way and alot of others.It sounds like you had one of the early versions and yes those were high volume.

Big-Dan

I have the updated titan training manual as well its intense and is a sick 12 week layout if anyone wants it pm me.

Titan is kickin my ass dude..lol You have the big beyond belief in pdf too??? if so id like to check it out

dnoyez

I've used this workout for over 15 yrs and still live by it !

I like the system myself as it works and forces you to grow or crash if you don't play by the rules,looks like the link is dead now but if anyone needs the manual pm me as allways.

dnoyez

Me to Dnoyez you know i love to read. Another great book is Periodization of Strength by tudor bompa

I have the periodization bible but that one is new to me,i will have to look into it.I find it to be motivating to have a template of your goals laid out to have a plan rather then the standard x amount of sets/x amount of reps approach.

I'm not sure how the workout routine goes but while I'm on cycle I usually do
Monday- morning
Bench press 4 sets 6-10reps
Incline press 4 sets 6-10reps
Dumbbell flys 6 sets 10reps
Incline flys 6sets 8-10reps
Evening-tricep
Close grip 4 sets 6-10reps
Extensions 6sets 12 reps
Skull crushers 6sets 6-10reps
Dips 6 sets till failure

Tuesday
Morning- back all 6sets 8reps
Dead lift
T-pulls
Lat pull downs
Dumbbell rows
Evening-bicep all 4sets 8-12reps
Dumbbell curls
Preacher curls
Barbell curls
Hammer curls till failure
Reverse curls

Wednesday-
Morning-legs 4sets 8reps all
Squats
Hamstring curls
Leg extensions
Lungs
Calf rises
Seated calve rises
Press calf rises

Thursday off

Friday- same as day one just different workouts

At the moment I'm ratting 4000 calories a day lean.

This takes up most of my free time though I spend from 2-3 hours a day at the gym that's including 45mins of cardio.

joe0035

I have the periodization bible but that one is new to me,i will have to look into it.I find it to be motivating to have a template of your goals laid out to have a plan rather then the standard x amount of sets/x amount of reps approach.[/QUOTE
Its a hard read I will warn you the guy has no style! what blasphemy are you talking 4 sets of 12 reps for every body part every time for life is the KEY man! Go read your weider principles again! ;)

dnoyez

I'm not sure how the workout routine goes but while I'm on cycle I usually do
Monday- morning
Bench press 4 sets 6-10reps
Incline press 4 sets 6-10reps
Dumbbell flys 6 sets 10reps
Incline flys 6sets 8-10reps
Evening-tricep
Close grip 4 sets 6-10reps
Extensions 6sets 12 reps
Skull crushers 6sets 6-10reps
Dips 6 sets till failure

Tuesday
Morning- back all 6sets 8reps
Dead lift
T-pulls
Lat pull downs
Dumbbell rows
Evening-bicep all 4sets 8-12reps
Dumbbell curls
Preacher curls
Barbell curls
Hammer curls till failure
Reverse curls

Wednesday-
Morning-legs 4sets 8reps all
Squats
Hamstring curls
Leg extensions
Lungs
Calf rises
Seated calve rises
Press calf rises

Thursday off

Friday- same as day one just different workouts

At the moment I'm ratting 4000 calories a day lean.

This takes up most of my free time though I spend from 2-3 hours a day at the gym that's including 45mins of cardio.

How does that am/pm split treat you?Ive allways thought of trying that approach but have never gave it a shot.I do like the tri/bis moved to pm in you example.

Last edited: