Big guys, pencil legs??

Discussion in 'Bodybuilding Forum' started by Sparkyp, May 8, 2018.

1. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

What’s the deal with a lot of guys skipping leg day? At my gym (like many) you have these guys that look like the Hulk from the waste up. When their wearing shorts they have these baby legs. I’m embarrassed for them. Very top heavy. Is this common practice nowadays or always been like this?

To my understanding, stimulating the legs helps increase size and natural testosterone throughout the entire body right??

When I do legs:
    Squats: (6) sets X (8) reps
    Drop set squats (6) sets X (6) reps each for 85% and 50% max
    Romanian deadlifts (5) sets X (8) reps
    Lunges (5) sets X (10) reps
    Leg press with feet positioned high for hams and low for quads with no rest (5) sets for (20) reps at 70%
    Leg extension to burn out

I feel a huge pump on my upper body. Is it true building thickness on your lower body helps your entire body grow?? Why are people cheating themselves? Having a massive upper body and underdeveloped legs doesn’t look good at all IMO

2. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Legs require real work to develop. Upper body is easier to develop and is a much more noticeable component of the human body, i.e. ladies notice shoulders and biceps before meaty quads.

Laziness and women. That's your answer

Just1more, Ironlord, Spooby and 6 others like this.
  3. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

Lol.

4. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

I love the look of meaty legs. Just says “POWER”

5. Eman45

Eman45 Member

Hey it’s fkn genetics ok lol

Burleyboyz likes this.
  6. gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Id have to disagree mehn. With part of it anyway. I think the first thing women notice is big strong legs attached to a streamlined waist. Why you ask? Because its just south of the pecker. Focal point. Same with the ass. Id bet 9/10 times thats the first thing they notice. Its even more noticeable when you actually have a well developed set of wheels and posterior chain because infact most men especially men who even lift do not have these physical traits. Which is ironic isnt it?

Its even stranger the amount of dudes who refuse to take leg training seriously despite developing a well defined and strong upper body. But its EVERYWHERE. In every gym ive ever been too. They go..."yeah ill just be a runner below the belt and a BB up top". Look like a fuckin clown. Legs are your base. Developing legs develops strong people not just legs. Any one whos ever done a serious leg session knows how much goes in to it. How much it takes out of you. And its also a telling tale of a mans commitment and resolve to consistently skip the very hardest work in favor of the easier. Dont even bother lookin me in the eyes as ya walk on past. We already know how this ends. If i have the desire to willingly put myself thru such pain as a means to progress. What do you think id do to him? Its a measure of will and only weak men skip those tests

Just1more, Spooby, insaiyan93 and 8 others like this.
  7. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

well, this is actually good. It lends itself to my hetro credibility lol. I notice the square shoulders first, work down from there. Not an ass or crotch man when it comes to my brethren

I do however look right at the ass of my female counterparts lol

8. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

Hell yes sir! I agree. Guys that do legs weekly are committed. It takes a while to actually want to do legs. At first I used to hate leg day BUT I NEVER SKIPPED IT. After a couple months when i noticed my squats got a little easier and i started to see my jeans fit tighter, i started to like them more. Not to mention, (may just be me) i’ve Noticed doing legs and deadlifts religiously and HARD makes my sex drive through the roof. Not sure if it increases natty test although i have heard this before.

When i see the so many guys with built upper bodies and these soft, weak pencil legs i always think “meh; weak”
    When you see those dudes with fat as legs with teardrop quads busting through sweats or shorts, i think “damn; power”

Inquiring Mind likes this.
  9. Apexvallen

Apexvallen Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Uh, nope. why would it do that?

10. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

I couldn’t give you an answer as to why or why not. Don’t know enough about it. I heard it a bunch of times that doing exercises like deadlifts, squats, cleans, bench, etc will boost testosterone levels. Whether its accurate or not IDK

11. Apexvallen

Oh so you just regurgitate garbage to people online to make yourself feel like you're an expert, got it.

12. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

Na bro. I’m way more humble than that hence all of my questions. Figured this would be the place to find out if that held any truth.

13. Apexvallen

You're right. I'm being an asshole. Sorry brother.

Just1more and Sparkyp like this.
  14. I remember this one time, when I was around 17 or 18 years old... I went to Universal studios with my family and while I was waiting in line, I saw this massive 6'3 guy popping out. The dude was huge (would probably find him normal nowadays), and then I get a glimpse of his legs and all I saw were sticks.

He legit looked like Johnny Bravo hahahah. Never skipped legs since.

15. I used to dread leg days. Now I look forward to Monday’s when everyone is going chest and I have all the machines and racked to myself. And yes, the power translates in the bed room and I have noticed ability to thrust like a beast. Before sex was just another form of cardio what the added bonus of busting a nut at the end. But when you’ve been squatting and doing deadlifts you have much thrust in your hips! Can realy pound that pussy, not just fuck it, but pound that shit like we were strangers!

gr8whitetrukker and Sparkyp like this.
  16. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

its all good bro.
    i've seen these comments all over the internet (not that it holds truth) when i would do searches like "boost test naturally" or "boosting test"
    many articles would pop up throughout various forums or magazines like "mens health" and they would all say the same thing:
    "do squats and deadlifts for natural test boost"
    maybe it does or doesn't work. idk.
    i go to a holistic doctor for minor things and she also said the same.
    the thing that is so appealing about this particular forum is ll of the seasoned guys/gals in here have been through everything themselves. i would take the feedback from you regarding the body over these other articles

17. And when you say “nope” what evidence did you offer? A rhetorical question is not an answer. You proved nothing other than that you are a disrespectful twat.

18. Bi-polar bitch.

19. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

baahhaa. i do the same.... i give my wife the BEST 40 seconds of her life when beasting it!! lol

Just1more and Inquiring Mind like this.
  20. Oh boy. Here we go. Popcorn is poppin' as we speak.

Inquiring Mind likes this.