Binance exchange

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by daylight driller, Feb 23, 2018.

1. daylight driller

daylight driller Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Binance exchange is accepting new members again. You can exchange I believe every type of crypto there is. Here is a referral link to check it out.
    www.binance.com/?ref=25688221

Oldman. likes this.
  2. Endure

Endure Junior Member

Anyone have any feedback on this one?

3. 1fnprick

1fnprick Member

I use binance it is really simple to sign up.
    I also use there app for quick buy sell.

4. So far, so good. It's Chinese based but their servers were removed out of China after government clashes. Hopefully they won't end up getting hacked like most Chinese based exchanges

5. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Check your Binance account if you hold anything of value on there. Seems to be a hack in progress converting customers alts into BTC then into VIA coin. Mixed reports on as to why. No official statement yet.

MindlessWork and Millard Baker like this.
  6. DrinkFlintWater

Millard Baker likes this.
  7. DrinkFlintWater

Its good to see they are being proactive in all this but whats confusing is they have said since this incident, they were not hacked but rather it was specifically customers who shared their account APIs with 3rd party sources..

8. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

This is a good reason to ban trading bots from exchanges as they can cause problems like this one.

9. DrinkFlintWater

Trading bots play both a beneficial role and negative on exchanges....i haven't decided or researched enough to decide....(yet)

10. DrinkFlintWater

Things are about to get interesting..

Binance Chain

Let the BNB coin pump commence:D

11. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You are right on that one but clearly either misconfigured or malicious bots sure can cause problems.

12. DrinkFlintWater

https://cointelegraph.com/news/majo...ice-in-malta-after-japanese-regulator-warning

So ive been reading up on this for the past day or so...there is speculation that this move will allow Binance to work with banks directly. Does this mean a direct USD->Crypto pairing? Maybe. I'll post up when more info becomes available. This should be soon as Binance makes things move rather quickly. Very interesting to keep an eye out on..

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
    daylight driller likes this.