Binance exchange

So far, so good. It's Chinese based but their servers were removed out of China after government clashes. Hopefully they won't end up getting hacked like most Chinese based exchanges

DrinkFlintWater

AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Its good to see they are being proactive in all this but whats confusing is they have said since this incident, they were not hacked but rather it was specifically customers who shared their account APIs with 3rd party sources..

MindlessWork

Its good to see they are being proactive in all this but whats confusing is they have said since this incident, they were not hacked but rather it was specifically customers who shared their account APIs with 3rd party sources..
This is a good reason to ban trading bots from exchanges as they can cause problems like this one.

DrinkFlintWater

https://cointelegraph.com/news/majo...ice-in-malta-after-japanese-regulator-warning

So ive been reading up on this for the past day or so...there is speculation that this move will allow Binance to work with banks directly. Does this mean a direct USD->Crypto pairing? Maybe. I'll post up when more info becomes available. This should be soon as Binance makes things move rather quickly. Very interesting to keep an eye out on..

Last edited:

DrinkFlintWater

People asked, Binance listened.
I havent done this yet as I primarily use the app, however, you can now convert any dust you have with alts into BNB.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts