Biomet EBI system

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by ickyrica, Feb 25, 2019.

1. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I need some input from guys in the medical field, specifically regarding a Biomet EBI bone healing system. I have one from a femur procedure and it just dawned on me that this thing might be worth some money. Only problem is that the system doesn't seem to be for sale online so:
    A) I don't know how to price it if I was going to attempt to sell it
    B)I don't know how to reset it for the buyer. I also can't locate a correct user's guide.

This makes me think that I am not supposed to sell it because it was given to me as a RX device? Would it then be illegal to sell?

@Dr JIM
    @Michael Scally MD
    @Docd187123 (been a while dude!!)

Any other dudes that have knowledge I'm all ears, and thanks for the help!!

2. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

From their site I saw the following:

Looks like this device is programmed just for you and should not be resold to anyone else.

3. johntt44

johntt44 Member

Is that a bone stimulator for healing? I have one. They're only programmed for a set number of sessions for each patient.

4. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I know but they have to be able to be reset for the next patient, no? My paperwork has a location to send it when treatment is done. I figured that was so it could be prepped for the next patient. If it's a paperweight so be it, lol

5. johntt44

johntt44 Member

It worked great for me though.

6. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Figured that. Haven't found any documentation on programming or resetting it anywhere. There is most likely specialized software/hardware for programming and resetting it.