Bitcoin confusing as fuck

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by Dublin man, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Dublin man

Dublin man Member

Never bought Roids on the internet before always got it from my gym but I want to give HGH a go I'm on Bitcoin, the fuck do I do buy coins and how do I guys

Big_paul likes this.
  2. Malibumatt

Malibumatt Member

There is a whole section in the discussions tab that has Bitcoin topics.

To answer your question I would use the app Coinbase to purchase your Bitcoin within the app. It takes 5-7 days for the Bitcoin to arrive in your wallet. Then simple follow the instructions of the website and send the appropriate amount to the merchant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. MythotiK

MythotiK Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Shit still confuses me too!!!!

-Myth-

KPK and Dublin man like this.
  4. guyzcool

guyzcool Member

Gosh, they were so difficult to figure out when I did it. Ill help a little and there is a whOle subthread on it under crypotcurrency. Get an app called circle pay... add money to your account. Transfer to bitcoins only when you buy something and you need their wallet number.

Dublin man and Eman like this.
  5. Eman

Eman Member

Get the circle app on your phone and play around with it. It's very user friendly and will give you an idea of what you're doing. Practice sending coin by donating to AnabolicLab.

Once you get the hang of that part, focus on learning the anonymity side of things. Just because it's bitcoin doesn't make it suddenly untraceable. Staying anonymous is the more difficult part to bitcoin IMO.

Millard Baker and guyzcool like this.
  6. Dublin man

Dublin man Member

Thanks guys haha I'm gonna order from EK not asking for sources or nothing just wondering any you'd have any experience with him

7. guyzcool

guyzcool Member

Ek? What's that an abbreviation for?

8. Dublin man

Dublin man Member

Euro king

9. bdub22

bdub22 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Its actually easy man. I got the cirlce app. You just add money from your bank or debit card. Then go place the order for the gear and the source will give you a code. Just copy the code then go back to the circle app and click the "send money" then paste the code and click next on keypad and then click send money. Easy as shit:D you can sit in your underwear eating some doritos and pay for the shit lol

DosEquis, RandallNowan and Dublin man like this.
  10. Dublin man

Dublin man Member

I'll have a look into it haha thanks bro

bdub22 likes this.
  11. bdub22

It seemed confusing to me to at first but mess around with it. It really is simple once you figure it out you will never want to mess with MG/WU again.

12. Dublin man

Dublin man Member

And do you purchase off the circle app or Bitcoin

13. bdub22

What are you meaning by purchase? The gear?

14. Dublin man

Dublin man Member

Yeah

15. bdub22

You will purchase from the site you want then send them the bitcoins

16. Dublin man

Dublin man Member

Yeah I got Bitcoin wallet thing will it go to there bro?? Thanks for the info

bdub22 likes this.
  17. bdub22

I have that and circle app. To me circle is easier

18. DeadFlex

DeadFlex Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You're risking your anonymity that way and sending straight from Circle is a good way to get caught. Not saying that will happen and it's a slim chance, but by using Tor and VPN and bouncing the BTC off multiple wallets your transaction can become very hard to trace. I'd send the BTC to Mycelium wallet, then to Samourai wallet, then back to a different Mycelium wallet and transfer from there.

bdub22 likes this.