Bitcoin Handler ???

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by pumpingiron22, Jun 21, 2015.

1. pumpingiron22

pumpingiron22 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

So i get hit up a whole lot about bit coin. As much as i explain it. Lot seem not to catch on.
    I have been working the past few month on creating a network of handling coins.
    So want to see if members would be interested in me doing it for them.
    so you would pay me. plus a handling fee. This would insure that you have no problem making you dvd purchase or I pod or what ever.
    I would send you the bit transaction number. and done.
    also if you like I can tumble your coins.
    or set you up a wallet and guide you through the process.

My question is would members feel ok with me providing this service?
    also How much would you pay. for each service.

2. xgunx

xgunx Member

im not against you doing this but what happens when it drops 50-100$ a coin during transaction and you cant make the purchase? I trade btc and im sure you know this happens a lot.

3. pumpingiron22

all transaction would be made in the same day that payment is made.

4. pumpingiron22

If this does happen I will just let the customer know. Im not to worried about the small dips. The faster the process the less the risk. Time is of essence I will have to work hard and fast.
    Also I will only take so many customers a day.

5. pumpingiron22

So if this is a service members are interested in? I will start a new handle.

6. xgunx

xgunx Member

I think some will be interested. And usually price dips are very small. but every few months it seems like, is when is trade up and down 50-100 all day and night. Crazy fast price changes in a matter of seconds. I have a program that trades for me and i run it at these times. Even made a few cycles.

Hell you may even make more if they send it at the right time. Usually before transfer i ask the source to let me know the btc amount to send so we can lock it in to avoid change issues. Just food for thought. Good luck.

pumpingiron22 likes this.
  7. pumpingiron22

Yes it definitely network and communication between all 3 participants

8. Bender83

Bender83 Member

I think that you'd have a market for sure. Imo the best choice, (don't take this the wrong way PI22) and safest would be the option you said to walk them through setting up and using a wallet(s).

I do have to say though. It is a shame that with all the info/guides that you've posted, and the info found on the net, people still are unwilling/unable to figure it out themselves.

pumpingiron22 and xgunx like this.
  9. pumpingiron22

Thank you. I have over a hundred pm asking about and how and which way to do bit coin. Thats why I figured I would just provide the service. I will do a test run. Only a few customers a day see how it works out.

10. Bender83

Bender83 Member

Holy shit, I didn't expect it to be that many people. I don't really see a problem with it, no problem making a little extra scratch where you can.

What I meant by the "safest" option was that if all you are doing is showing them how to set up wallets and tumble coins, you are safe in that you arent involved in anything illegal, whereas if you are involved in the actual transfer of their coins to a third party, you kinda put yourself in the line of fire.

pumpingiron22 likes this.
  11. rex

rex Junior Member

Acting as the middleman makes you a money transmitter.
    I used to buy bitcoins on the international exchanges and sell to people here in the States. The banks I used for making deposits and wiring money to Asia closed my accounts.
    Banks here are under the thumb of the regulators and live in fear. Any activity that attracts their attention is probably going to earn you a Suspicious Activity Report.