Bitcoin help

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by J-Smooth, Jun 24, 2017.

1. J-Smooth

J-Smooth Member

I know guys will dog me but is there anyway to us a prepaid visa to purchase bitcoin

2. combover

combover Member

I'm not sure.
    But if you jump around a few wallets, paying from your bank account isn't a big deal.

Or look for an atm

HIGHRISK likes this.
  3. KCMason

KCMason Member

You have to give a fuck ton of personal info including your social i highly recommend bitcoin atms if you have any in your city. Its stupid easy but the drawback is a 10% fee and you scan the barcode on your driver license. But its discreet and instant you can out money in and then send it straight to your blockchain wallet and have it cleaned.

retpsd likes this.
  4. J-Smooth

J-Smooth Member

Shit I don't have any close what about PayPal or Wal-Mart personal visa?

5. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Look in the omega pharma thread because he posted a link to a site and there is a bunch of vendors that take different payment methods including PayPal and turn them into BTC.

6. J-Smooth

J-Smooth Member

Okay sweet thanks I wish I could use my personal Wal-Mart prepaid. I hear the interest is crazy on PayPal what's the best app for lagit getting by? Like trusted

7. J-Smooth

J-Smooth Member

Okay sweet thanks I wish I could use my personal Wal-Mart prepaid. I hear the interest is crazy on PayPal what's the best app for lagit getting by? Like trusted

8. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

I'm not real familiar with it all man but you may want to check the cryptocurrency subsection and see what you can find.

9. J-Smooth

J-Smooth Member

Okay brother

10. Obeast88

Obeast88 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Best thing for you to do is join coinbase and they might accept the prepaid card as a debit then you could use it but your starting limit will be low. You would have to give some personal info to increase it then start buying bitcoin and after you buy enough your limit will rise. Then get Blockchain and transfer all from coinbase and from there send payment to who ever you wish. Really simple actually

KCMason likes this.
  11. KCMason

KCMason Member

On another note the personal info thing sucks with bitcoin but at times i have to remind myself theres nothing illegal about buying bitcoin yet

12. J-Smooth

J-Smooth Member

I went to like 5 different ones and if I spend 100$ I only get 82 in btc, that's fucking stupid to me anyone know of anything better then paxful or coinbase won't take visa prepaid

13. the1_berzerk

the1_berzerk Member

coinbase will take paypal bro, the fees are only 4% of your total purchase. Then send it another wallet (I use blockchain).

14. Ripped

Ripped Member

I have heard that wall of coins.com is no Id they give you a bank In you're area you put cash in there bank account and they put coins in you're wallet adress. no personal information needed .

KCMason likes this.
  15. pumpingiron22

pumpingiron22 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You should look at PI tech page

Ripped likes this.
  16. J-Smooth

J-Smooth Member

Okay checking them all out guys thanks!

17. TimR132

TimR132 Junior Member

Is there a fee for buying bitcoins at a btc ATM using cash?

18. KCMason

KCMason Member

Yes its 10% at mine

19. TimR132

TimR132 Junior Member

That's high as giraffe pussy! But i guess u don't have a choice if u prefer to buy btc with cash.

I googled "btc ATM near me" and one popped up at a gas station down the road. The name of the ATM is cardtronics. Anyone ever used or heard of it?

20. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Finally got my extra wallets set up and After a long time I finally bought some BTC 7days ago and linked my bank account and it took 7 days to verify and give me my coins. Cool right? No I've lost $30 in those 7 days so now what? Just wait it out? Or deposite some more to use immediately and leave my initial deposit alone until I make my $30 back?

DrinkFlintWater likes this.