Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Bitcoin is easy.

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by Piromanu87, May 16, 2019.

1. Piromanu87

Piromanu87 Junior Member

Hy all, after a long time reading about it, I finally managed to use bitcoin. It seems so easy now. All was done on a smartphone. I have a mycelium wallet that you can use with Android,simple to install. Then I got bitcoin from an ATM (very user friendly) and from a site paybis, using credit card (10% fee). If any new people to bitcoin still have questions I am happy to help with what I learned.

bigrobbie likes this.
  2. bambam333

bambam333 Member

You have much better options without paying that high percentage. Cash app and I use Gemini. Why spend 100 dollar fee if your getting 1000 in BTC

BushLeague likes this.
  3. Piromanu87

Piromanu87 Junior Member

How much is cash app fee?

4. bambam333

bambam333 Member

I don’t think there is a fee. I don’t use it but know many that do I use Gemini with no fees but there’s a couple day wait if you do an online transfer so if you plan ahead it’s good but if you need ASAP I would use cash app

5. Piromanu87

Piromanu87 Junior Member

So at gemini I can use my credit card? It's no problem if I need to wait a few days, 10 % fee is a lot.

6. bambam333

bambam333 Member

I have my online banking attached to it so I just hit transfer and it transfers over whatever amount I want then I buy however much I want from the exchange instantly. After that it’s a couple day wait to be able to withdraw but that’s not a problem for me because I always have some laying around. Cash app I believe is with your card and is instant and easy if I could I would use cash app but for some reason my info is banned with them so I use Gemini

7. If y’all won’t mind me jumping in with a question or two? With all that we hear and read about security and paper trial i.e.
    anonymity, linking to your bank account or even credit card, isn’t there potentially opening yourself up to be liquidated?

sinewave3 likes this.
  8. bambam333

bambam333 Member

Liquidated meaning them draining my bank account or my credit card? Not really worried about it the account I have attached never really has more than 1000 bux in it and cash app is ran by square and Gemini by the winklevoss clowns 2 pretty legitimate organizations and if they’re a fraud my bank always covers me

MindlessWork and Inquiring Mind like this.
  9. That’s reassuring to know, and a good idea I suppose to have a designated account for such matters. Thank you for your reply.

bambam333 likes this.
  10. BushLeague

BushLeague Member

At first it was difficult for me to figure out. Theres a lot of information to go through and it was hard for me to weed through what was garbage.

Easy enough to set up and app on the phone or a program on the computer. Deciding which one was right for me or the most secure but yet convenient, with lower fees was probably the biggest factors for me.

11. M. Tugboat

M. Tugboat Member

Hello there, I am oblivious to this whole crypto thing.

We have euros where I live, but I want to buy something in dollars with bitcoin. 75$ is 66euros but I don't know how to procede with the bitcoin thing.

Any help is appreciated.

12. bambam333

bambam333 Member

When your sending it you can type in the dollar amount instead of the bitcoin amount and it will send that amount in bitcoin to where your sending to

M. Tugboat likes this.
  13. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

There are euro to USD calculators out there so you can calculate how many euros to deposit

M. Tugboat likes this.
  14. M. Tugboat

M. Tugboat Member

I've found the conversation rate (or however its called) but how do I get started? Do I download something? Are there apps? Do they have fees? What are more popular/better ones?

15. bambam333

bambam333 Member

A lot of people has cash app as it’s very simply to use to buy and send

MindlessWork likes this.
  16. M. Tugboat

M. Tugboat Member

Isnt this the one which takes a couple days to verify or something?

17. bambam333

bambam333 Member

All accounts usually take some time to verify but I’ve used many andnid have to say cash app is the simplest for beginners

18. M. Tugboat

M. Tugboat Member

Oh, there isnt any other way to do it?
    And whats usually the time it takes to verify?

19. bambam333

bambam333 Member

Couple hours to couple days depending where you go. Yea they have to verify pic of license and info wherever you go. Good thing about cash app is it’s available instantly from your debit card. I use gemini and it takes 3 days for my BTC to available to use

20. M. Tugboat

M. Tugboat Member

Sorry, but what do you by "depending where you go" ?