Bitcoin to US dollars

jJjburton

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
I find cash app to be the easiest and cheapest way. Just create an account transfer it into your wallet, sell, and then transfer back into your bank account.
Does coinbase do this too.

can I litterally put the bitcoin and trade to usd. Then put into my account.

Last time I tried this was a year ago. That was when you had to sell it to other people. The only way to get USD.

jJjburton

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
I find cash app to be the easiest and cheapest way. Just create an account transfer it into your wallet, sell, and then transfer back into your bank account.
So when you say sell. Do you mean just trade it for usd? Or sell to another person who has cash app?

Toadzyyy

So when you say sell. Do you mean just trade it for usd? Or sell to another person who has cash app?

Yes, when you hit the "sell" button it instantly just becomes usd in your account. Coin base is the same, but I find it to have higher fees and I don't like running money through there because of the holding period when purchasing coins, so I just use cash app instead. I hope this helps

putazorra

So I glad I found this site. I've been wanting to learn how to use Bitcoin but was intimidated. I tried looking online but was still left confused. Glad to see people explaining things here in easy simple terms.