Bitplastic

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by pumpingiron22, Jul 2, 2015.

1. pumpingiron22

pumpingiron22 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

2. Thanks PI - looks like Im being forced to use Bitcoin in todays world ; this looks like it could simplify things .....

3. pumpingiron22

It has all the tools needed. only down side it the limit is only 200 a day when using card but a least you can use it and not be stuck with bits if you dont want too.

Oregongearhead likes this.
  4. pumpingiron22

Bitcoin is a decentralized peer-to-peer currency. Many people use Bitcoin to shop online anonymously and protect their financial lives from coming under scrutiny. In today's world of identity theft, banking failures, hacking and ubiquitous snooping, it is more important than ever that you anonymize your money.

The Bitcoin Debit Card is completely anonymous, with no name printed on the card. This is truly anonymous cash, whereby you can convert Bitcoin to your local fiat currency instantly and withdraw it from an ATM machine.

No ID is required to obtain the card. No credit check, hassle, paperwork or verifications. The card doesn't even come with a name printed on it. Yet, the Bitcoin Visa works at most ATM machines worldwide, in every country, and can be used for shopping anonymously online or buying goods at Point-of-Sale terminals (in stores.)

You can even send money directly to other BitPlastic users. Transfer money instantly and anonymously to your friends and family, who can then withdraw those funds at their local ATM machine.

This is the world ONLY Bitcoin Debit Card in existence today! And it is the ONLY truly anonymous debit card allowing you to withdraw anonymous cash in your local currency from ATM machines worldwide.

flenser, MassTurk and MindlessWork like this.
  5. Damn , Im getting a lil excited reading this . Sounds very doable . No names , no ID"s . Im checking this out , today !

MindlessWork likes this.
  6. opti

opti Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I've tried to steer away from crypto-currency but this does interest me a bit as well OGH.

Thanks for the information PI!

pumpingiron22 likes this.
  7. Fred88

Fred88 Member

check reviews for the card....you will learn more about it and see alot of people make bad experiences

8. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I could look into this myself as it looks easier to manage bitcoin.

9. pumpingiron22

People are upset because you have to load the original 98 dollars worth of btc to get the card. The other is the limit is only 200 a day to spend. The reason for that is to keep under the radar.

MindlessWork likes this.
  10. Fred88

Fred88 Member

200 per day. okay and per month so its 6000 or below?
    Also if you withdraw you have to pay additial fees. I bet its between 2and5 percent as I know for EC card you use at an ATM of a foreign bank.

11. Fred88

Fred88 Member

"We charge a conversion fee (ranging from 6 to 8%) from Bitcoin to send cash to your card. ATM usage fee is minimal, about $1.50 per transaction."

12. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yes and the authorities are watching things like this.

13. Fred88

Fred88 Member

also you have to order the card.
    you have to give an address to receive the card as 1.
    i bet they have your ip on your webside when you register 2.
    so when authorities know on their door for this and this client I bet they will not close the door, as then authorities will do anything to close their business. Why would the runner of this service risk that and loose further money.

14. boxcar

boxcar Member

old bump, but i know about bitcoin cards, but bitplastic seems to be OKAY, but from what i've researched, it's a scam. innput?

15. pumpingiron22

there is a 200 min to start. and you can only spend 200 a day. so it ok if you want to spend money in small amounts. there has been complaints on this company so who knows
    http://coinatmradar.com/ I think bitcoin atm will be a far better way of getting cash.anonymously. The biggest issue is people getting coins with out some tie to your bank account. there are ways like sites that coin trade and you send them wu or meet in person. or buy coins from coin base and tumble or fog.