Black Sustanon

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by K0balt, Nov 29, 2018.

1. K0balt

K0balt Junior Member

No, it's not the name of my heavy metal garage band. I'm making this thread because this issue has me stumped and nowhere I look can I find a convincing answer.

I received a big shipment of raws last year. Everything seemed fine, I didn't plan on brewing anything as of that moment so I kept the raws in my source's original packaging and dropped it all in my cupboard. At the time, some sustanon as well as a one or two other items came in a gooey, oil like substance rather than powder. I figured it was no big deal and just a product of the stuff melting during delivery.

But now after a few months I check on my stuff and everything seems fine except for the Sustanon. It turned a strange dark amber color. This has never happened to me before. Should I be concerned?

Attached Files:

• Sus.jpg
      Sus.jpg
      File size:
      52.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

That looks moldy I have never seen that personally

F.Zane likes this.
  3. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Were they exposed to high heat

4. K0balt

K0balt Junior Member

I wouldn't say so. They were stored in a cabinet at room temperature. My thermostat never goes above 75 degrees even when there's no one home. But I do live in a city that's known for hot climate, so maybe it could've been exposed to high heat during delivery. What surprises me is just how it got like that after several months.

This worries me because I don't know if perhaps I need to change where I store my raws, or if I should doubt my supplier.

5. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Sounds like both - change where you store it and doubt your supplier. Have you contacted them?

tengtren and Mac11wildcat like this.
  6. K0balt

K0balt Junior Member

No, I'll admit I haven't gotten in touch with them yet. They're a pretty popular raw source here on this forum, and they've served me well before so I didn't feel reason to doubt. I just figured it was normal for the sustanon to melt during delivery. But the whole change of color is what has me freaked out.

I have a lot of it and it would be a shame to toss it all out for no reason. But at the same time I'm not a fan of injecting moldy gear.

7. Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt Member

Must be from panda Haha

8. K0balt

K0balt Junior Member

I made that order before all the shit hit the fan. But honestly with everything that's been going on with them I'd rather keep to myself instead of potentially getting involved in something that'll bite me in the ass.

Either way, the only way they'd be able to help me is either telling me its my fault the gear went bad or telling me to pin it anyways. That's the way this goes.

Maybe I'll just brew the stuff and see what happens.

DrDylan and T-Bagger like this.
  9. Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt Member

Gud luck bro sux that happened

DrDylan and K0balt like this.
  10. K0balt

K0balt Junior Member

If it's my own fault then would anyone have any suggestions on how to store raws long term? For now I've kept everything in the source's original packaging and then in ziplocks, making sure it's airtight, as well as in a normal cabinet.

What's strange to me is just how it was only the sustanon that changed color.

11. Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt Member

Looks like tren kinda

12. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

In a Mason jar, with a desiccant package. In a cold dark place.

Xragexx and T-Bagger like this.
  13. K0balt

K0balt Junior Member

Appreciate all the replies. I'll change my storage methods and hope for this to not happen again. I suppose it's normal since I have read that Sustanon is very sensitive to temperature.

When I brew it I'll make sure to filter it well a few times and that should keep any contaminants out. At that point the worst that could really happen would be that the gear might've lost some potency, but I'm sure it'll be alright besides that. I'll keep ya'll posted.

14. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

you should rethink the name of your band imo.

15. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Better than black tren from you know who.

16. F.Zane

F.Zane Junior Member

Never saw any raws do that before o_Oo_O

17. K0balt

K0balt Junior Member

Lol well now ya'll are giving me some bad juju. Should I brew this stuff or not even bother the risk of putting it in my body?

Well the other title I was debating was- "It's hard and black, should I put it in my ass?"

18. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

You blew a perfect title!!!!

MindlessWork and ickyrica like this.
  19. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

lol, you win the internet for a day good sir

K0balt and T-Bagger like this.
  20. This has to be a troll post.