Black tops

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Maestro29, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Maestro29

Maestro29 Junior Member

has anyone tried these? Got them from a friend been running for alittle but now. I wanted to get a blood test but am holding back because my connect is currently mia and I’d rather save the blood test for when I find a new connect for new kits.

Attached Files:

2. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I know they are not black tops

3. Maestro29

Maestro29 Junior Member

kinda new to this, what would you call them?

4. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Auctus Somatropin

5. TRT

TRT Member

Are you making shit up?

6. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Tha
    That's what it says on the box

TRT likes this.
  7. TRT

TRT Member

Haha oh ok. Didn't sound right for a second there.

8. antihero

antihero Member

definitely not from the provider

9. Boss Brady 12

Boss Brady 12 Junior Member

few sponsor carry them on other boards heard they are decent and few igf bloods done.

10. Obeast88

Obeast88 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

If I’m not mistaken I read somewhere on another board that they were ok. I think they were little under dosed if I’m not mistaken. Some where around 2.677 mg a bottle. I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure hatsbehat I read.’hope this helps.

11. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Quite the opposite they're 15iu

12. Maestro29

Maestro29 Junior Member

Evom these are not the blacktops from tp. I doubt these are 15 ius I ran 5 ius a day with not many sides

13. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Man I apologize. There were two black tops threads on the "new posts" screens and I didn't realize I clicked this one. That's totally my bad, please disregard my statement as I have no experience with these

Sorry @Obeast88

Pieman30 and Obeast88 like this.
  14. Maestro29

Maestro29 Junior Member

It’s the only hgh I’ve ever ran so it’s hard for me to compare them to anything but I just ordered some mauve tops. Once I run them I’ll be able to compare alittle better. But honestly I don’t think they’re the greatest

15. Obeast88

Obeast88 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

It’s all good bro!!i figured that's the ones you were thinking of, plus when we mention blacktops that’s the only ones we usually are mentioning.