Blackstone Labs

Discussion in 'Nutrition / Supplements Forum' started by Nela, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Nela

Nela Member

Just curious if anyone has tried the blackstone labs 'Dust v2'
    Any first hand experience would be great it's just landed in new Zealand so after some info in terms of focus and streigh of it

2. Machinegunmac

Machinegunmac Junior Member

It's pretty decent , not as good as the original . If u can get the dust extreme that's there best preworkout .

Nela likes this.
  3. TRT

TRT Member

I haven't used a pre-workout in like 4 years. Maybe I'll give that a go if someone else has some experience with it.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

4. Machinegunmac

The dust extreme has dmaa in it like original jack 3D , some good pump ingredients as well citrilline , agmatine . Good stuff sour gummy bear flavor is shit

5. Les

Les Member

It was to mild for my liking. I still haven't found the one I like yet.

6. Nela

Nela Member

Hahaha thanks for the info bro yea I'm after the focus aye as far as strength goes that can come from the other sups!lol

I will hunt the original if I like it

7. TRT

TRT Member

Oh I have a bunch of the DMAA powder. Don't like using it that much anymore. I bought like 100g and the measuring spoon is so small you'd laugh.

8. Machinegunmac

Hobbit sized spoon lol

TRT likes this.
  9. boodecarlo

boodecarlo Member

I'm not hating, but I never understood the pre workout thing. I never hafta get extra hyped to work out I just go in & try to kill it everyday. But if it works for you rock on.

10. TRT

TRT Member

I used it for the days I was really tired or something but I hammer it out anyways now. I fall asleep at wheel on the way there and then I walk through the door and something happens to me...I freakout and have an awesome workout.

boodecarlo likes this.