BlackTops

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by GetBig0087, May 29, 2018.

1. GetBig0087

GetBig0087 Member

I recently took the plunge and ordered some black tops from TP. Has anyone been doing business with him lately? I sent the funds and haven't heard back from him. I know it's him because I got his info off of PM.

2. Evom1

Evom1 Member

He won't normally respond, at the most you get "ok"

3. GetBig0087

GetBig0087 Member

Alright so I shouldn't be worried then. Patience is always key in this game. It took a lot of researching to find him but I think it'll pan out.

4. Rick Kane

Rick Kane Member

How long has it been?

I ordered some blacks earlier this month. Sent funds and got a response a couple days later. He said, and I quote, "ok".

Nekminute..Blacks #37

5. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Yes. He's absolute bare minimum on communication

6. GetBig0087

GetBig0087 Member

Just ordered them so just a matter of days. It's still early on, I'm definitely stoked to run them and get some bloods to post up. Only issue I've been running into is there isn't any collection labs on the island I'm on.

7. Giveitago

Giveitago Member

Ordered a few weeks ago from him first time. Had previously used PD. About a week after he said he got the funds I emailed asking if he’d send tracking info (also asked when I sent email saying funds sent and he didn’t answer). He answered the second email a week later and I had them in mailbox the next week. 6 kits batch 37....pretty fast t/a bit he’s definitely not a “talker”.

8. GetBig0087

GetBig0087 Member

I'm not about the talking anyways, results are what I'm looking for. I know he's legit and he comes very highly recommended. It's a shame about what happened to PD, same with Alpha Pharm. Two good names gone forever. I'm planning on doing a good 6+ month run on the HGH though.

9. Anabolic-Chicken

Anabolic-Chicken Junior Member

please what happened to PD?
    I know that the founder of alpha pharm got arrested,but I have heard about PD?
    Thanks

10. ThE SiCkNeSs

ThE SiCkNeSs Member

He done. Trust me. You can find some details in the platinum direct thread in the underground. Please don’t bump it though. Let it die.

11. RThoads

RThoads Member

I got an "ok" myself about a month and a half ago and still waiting.
    I know TP is good -- he has been around a long time and has always come through for me. But my only worry is now that its been longer than I thought the weather is getting HOT and I worry about teh GH holding up in the heat.
    I need to save up so next year I can order a year's worth in January during the cold months.

Wunderpus and Anabolic-Chicken like this.
  12. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I wouldn't worry about the heat big guy. Those bad boys will sustain more than you know :)

mands

13. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

Considering the risk of communicating these days, I think thats a wise decision on TPs behalf.

MFMC, RThoads and mands like this.
  14. RThoads

RThoads Member

I agree and I rather have him safe and working then busy chatting it up with a thousands random people, some of which may not have his best interest in mind.

15. GetBig0087

GetBig0087 Member

Agreed, just do business and do it well. The banter is over rated as long as I get the information necessary.

16. RThoads

RThoads Member

Update:
    The Eagle has landed -- #37
    been excellent business for multiple years

17. Quick question guys....are you reconstituting these blacks, specifically #36 & #37, as 10iu per or 15iu per? Thanks

18. RThoads

RThoads Member

Honestly brother, while I know they are most likely around ~15 iu based upon many results posted on previous batches, I treat them as 10 (only because I am crazy like that and think more is better haha). I am not so worried about getting exact dosage so much as I am wanting to make sure I am above a certain threshold -- so in my case a little more is better than being exact -- if I am taking an extra couple iu then all the better.

But yes, I believe many indeed treat them as 15iu.

gobigorgohome1218 likes this.
  19. I treated my last batch, #32 (PD), as 15iu and with only 2iu every evening had igf-1's in the mid 400's. I appreciate the response.

Morefyah likes this.
  20. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

Based upon the assays I’ve run on BT none have been underdosed more than 10%!

The suggestion any GH product is underdosed by 30% warrants analytical confirmation

And should analytical testing
    confirm such a deficit exists, it would behoove users to question not only product QUALITY but also their SOURCE.

Bottom line settle (or pay) for junk and it’s likely that’s what you’ll get.

Jim

ebkallday likes this.