BlackTops

superbane

Did run or deflect i simply stated a fact and in noway did i try to sell anything in this thread nor would i the testing is on page 103 and a customer sent it in

You didn’t run?
Man you haven’t been on AB to answer NavyChief or respond to any inquiries since you agreed to do so and that was (8/23).

Why wouldn’t you log in over there if what you have stated time and again is true?

You told me two or three days ago in this very thread you would login later and you have not? So you lied again.

Why not tell your customers what you claimed.
Why not tell them what navychief asked you. Why don’t you tell them why he asked you this.
See if what you were saying was true and you would have done as asked, NC would have made those individuals giving you a hard time leave you alone.
Yet you couldn’t do it because most likely what those individuals are saying about you is the actual truth and that is why you have not logged in over there.

Is that not running? Is that not deflecting?
Did you straighten out eminence order?
Just curious? Should I qoute that and other customers as well?

These new guys do not see what’s going on here, They are just happy to be able to get product
(and they are fools because they could order from a reliable source (TP) who had been around for years (@PM) with the track record to prove it with great quality to boot.)
yet they role the dice with you. Lucky you.

You refuse to be honest.
You refuse to keep your word.
When any of these things are showcased you get mad and talk shit.

Anyways I do not understand what you do not get about staying in your own thread?

If you keep coming into this thread or any other I will go to your thread and I will post every qoute from AB in it. Anytime you post anything I will be there posting all of that shit. There isn’t a moderator here to stop that from happening like there is on AB.

So those are your options stay in your thread or let the games begin.

stevonov

I posted a few months back wondering why my ifg had not raised on black tops or mauve tops at 4iu. switched to greys and after only one week my igf is up so it wasn't anything wrong with me.

Thyroid Panel With TSH TSH 1.710 uIU/mL 0.450 - 4.500 01 Thyroxine (T4) 3.2 Low ug/dL 4.5 - 12.0 01 T3 Uptake 36 % 24 - 39 01 Free Thyroxine Index 1.2 1.2 - 4.9
IGF-1 with Z-Score Insulin-Like Growth Factor I 218 High ng/mL 75 - 216 02 IGF-1, Z Score 2.0 S.D. -2.0 - +2.0 02

GetBig0087

He'll give you the tracking number 2-3 days after when it's usually in your mail box (assuming you do domestic you cheap fucks.)

As far as black tops quality all I can say was stacked alogside PharmaMix2 I put on 30 lbs in 60 days. I will get bloods soon as I'm still running them just not on cycle. 2 weeks into PCT and I've only lost 3 lbs of water weight and vascular is an understatement. Next time I'll run slin beside it and turn into a monster.

GetBig0087

Consistency is never a given in this game gentlemen, granted it's hit and miss, the honesty is good though. Once I run bloods I'll be able to vouch or disclaim. Once again each person will react different based upon so many factors, one isn't a suit all.

Maestro29

I posted a few months back wondering why my ifg had not raised on black tops or mauve tops at 4iu. switched to greys and after only one week my igf is up so it wasn't anything wrong with me.

Thyroid Panel With TSH TSH 1.710 uIU/mL 0.450 - 4.500 01 Thyroxine (T4) 3.2 Low ug/dL 4.5 - 12.0 01 T3 Uptake 36 % 24 - 39 01 Free Thyroxine Index 1.2 1.2 - 4.9
IGF-1 with Z-Score Insulin-Like Growth Factor I 218 High ng/mL 75 - 216 02 IGF-1, Z Score 2.0 S.D. -2.0 - +2.0 02

We’re they the new light grey grey tops?

Apopkared

ordering some of the black kits this weekend. I didn’t know if these were the same as previous. I agree with GetBig0087's about different GH work different on each person. I loved the old Blacks and had great results. Then tried the gray tops because of the rave of how great they were and really didn’t see or feel much. If you passed the vetting process your order is pretty much a done deal. Never had an issue but again I’ll pay for the domestic shipping every time. With something that can be pricey and fragile why not pay the the extra. Will do the testing and relay results once they’re back.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts