Blast and cruise or cycle?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by luex, Jun 14, 2018.

Should I blast and cruise or continue doing cycles and recovering?

1. Blast/cruise

14 vote(s)
    56.0%
  2. Cycle/recover

11 vote(s)
    44.0%
  1. luex

luex Member

I don’t plan on stopping gear in the next 10 years so what do you guys think would be my best option? I know once I’m off cycle I lose a good amount of muscle mass... so instead of completely stopping..should I just use low dose trt test and blast and cruise instead of cycling?

I’d do this so I don’t have those low test breaks in between my cycles or should I just continue to cycle?

I’m on my 3rd cycle currently..
    207lbs
    6’1
    21 years old
    Training seriously for 3 years-
    Have been lifting since I was 14.

I really wanna make something out of this..I love lifting and the whole lifestyle so it isn’t work for me..so if I could ever make money doing this that would be awesome.
    Photo shoots, magazines, supplement advertisement, personal training, making videos...so much can be done. Not to mention competing but that’s not really my thing..I’m not opposed to it though.

2. Sdryx

Sdryx Member

When I was 21 I was a completely different person than I am today. I would think long and hard before you make a potentially irreversible decision like lifetime trt.

Sure, sounds perfect now. What about in 10 years when you want to have a child and are in a car wreck and can’t gym it any longer... ?

3. JJ408G

JJ408G Member

Cycle and recover

4. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Agree with @JJ408G. Cycle and recover.

JJ408G likes this.
  5. heavylifter87

heavylifter87 Member

Waste of time cycling and pct, unless you are a beginner and haven’t eaten well or trained no point in doing a cycle gaining muscle going off then PCT you are going to lose everything you gained while on the cycle ...

I’m talking if you have been eating and training Hard for 5-10 years at least and are at genetic potential . A cycle will take you further but once you stop come off and PCT you will lose it all

Ultimatepip likes this.
  6. heavylifter87

heavylifter87 Member

I have never heard of one person not being able to have a kid from gear .. many have said hey have it while ON cycle or on a cruise .... all it does it lower sperm count it doesn’t make it zero

Ultimatepip likes this.
  7. Sdryx

Sdryx Member

How about a debilitating car crash? How about a change of personality and growing out of a I want to be a bodybuilder phase of life after 10 years.

And I never said you can’t have kids. How many bodybuilders have kids???? Many I bet lol. However, it will affect his ability in some capacity. That is a fact.

Don’t come in here telling some young dude who is not currently making ANY money off of this right now to blast and cruise for “gains.” Gains for what? The fucking beach and girls??? You can do just fine natty since most people don’t work out AT ALL. You can reach a physique that would actually turn most girls off it’s so advanced even with pct.

JJ408G likes this.
  8. heavylifter87

heavylifter87 Member

Not telling anyone to do anything just saying they are wasting their time . Exactly , just stay natural and gain . When someone gets to that point of reaching their genetic potential or let’s say 95%+ of it , doing a cycle you will lose all of that when you go off. Most shouldn’t even do roids .. unless you want to be very competitive.

9. heavylifter87

heavylifter87 Member

And here’s the catch , wether or not you want to worry about it for being on for life , every male will hit that point say 40? Maybe 45-50 if you are lucky where your levels are too low and will
    Never produce enough test .. that’s if you have never even done a cycle
    .. so TRT
    Is almost a forgone conclusion is it not ?

10. anfee

anfee Member

Dude 21 and considering this is just short-sighted. You will not have the same priorities in 10 years as you do now. Blasting and cruising isn’t a 10 year option. You’re going to shut down your natural production forever, most likely. And you’ll be married to the needle for the rest of your life regardless of gym priorities or anything else.

You meet the girl of your dreams but she’s not ok with the roids or the legality of purchasing them over the net...

Your 21 and your natural test production is at an all-time high. Your diet. Your sleep. Your recovery. These factors are so much more important than gear.

Have you ever had any blood work completed while off cycle? Post pct?

Sdryx likes this.
  11. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

My 2 cents at your age stay natty. If your help bent on running gear then cycle. Priorities change later in life

12. heavylifter87

heavylifter87 Member

Agree with the others stay natural and max out your potential .. 5-10 years hard training maybe when you are mid 20s think about it , but as I said before no point in cycling . You will gain muscle on cycle , come off restart system lose virtually everything you gained unless you go back on.. but at 200 lbs you can easily get to a very lean 220-240 maybe more naturally ..

13. picholas

picholas Member

If you are going to do it anyway

Cycle/Recover

14. Gbro

Gbro Member

don't be an idiot

15. Hendred

Hendred Member

I agree with what others have said. Down the line you might want to fuck off to Thailand or somewhere backpacking for a couple months. See the world. You'd lose a fuckload of gains in that scenario. It's a bit early imo to fully commit to a lifestyle with the ramifications that come from pinning hormones.

FourOneDeuxFitt and shady like this.
  16. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

Bottom line is at 21 your not mature enough to blast and cruise.

17. heavylifter87

heavylifter87 Member

Test U could work, one injection for 2-3 weeks all you need:D .... but yea wait till u are mid to late 20s you absolutely can make more progress naturally before you have topped out

Hendred likes this.
  18. luex

luex Member

Like I said I’m on my 3rd cycle :rolleyes: but I’ll take everyone’s advice on cycling..I have had blood work done in the past after both my cycles and everything came back good.

My 2nd cycle I didn’t even pct due to unfortunate circumstances but I still recovered according to blood work.

Will continue cycling..won’t drop gear though that ship has already sailed.

Every girlfriend I’ve had since I’ve started has been fine with me running gear so I’m not concerned with a loved one no accepting it..if they didn’t accept it quite frankly that’s too damn bad lol..I’m pretty convincing though;)

As for the infertility when the time comes and I really want children I could just use hcg and other compounds couldn’t I?

I’m not so much worried about this one just because I really do think there are ways around it and if it really gets to the point where I can’t I can always adopt a child.

Although I find it extremely unlikely I’ll quit this fitness thing you guys made some good points and I’ll just continue cycling until later on it life.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  19. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Be careful who you talk to about your AAS usage. If it's legal where you live then disregard this post.

luex likes this.
  20. luex

luex Member

I agree @BigNattyDaddy thanks for the advice buddy. I don’t go around just telling everyone. I’ve only told a handful of people and they’re either relatives or I felt I could really trust them.