Blast and cruise, permanently infertile

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Atillah67, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Atillah67

Atillah67 Member

How long have people blasted and cruised and come off and somehow become fertile again? How common is this? I notice most of these Bbers have kids, but they also have the best fertility doctors helping them find that one swimmer. How common is it to make yourself permanently infertile if you blasted and cruised for a year? Doc visit coming...

2. dybes

dybes Member

well it s pretty common that you will need trt for the rest of life.
    But you can still boost your fertility with hcg to a normal base.
    So you wont be able to get fertile without gear but you can still get babys if your using hcg, testosteron, hgm. Also there are examples of people who got babys while on a blast without those drugs.

3. Atillah67

Atillah67 Member

I used hcg relatively normally thoughout cruises to keep balls in normal range size. Also helped with sex drive. I have no problem being on TRT for the rest of my life. But as a singly 33 year old who started using gear off and on at 30, I would like to be able to have a few kids by late 30's. I wasn't sure if I was destroying my chances entirely. I'm willing to pay a fertility doctor money, no issue, I just want to keep myself in that possibility range.

I just thought lt usage of TRT made you infertile period.

master.on likes this.
  4. dybes

dybes Member

you arent infertile period but you obviously run the risk of not getting back to your "normal" levels (not sure about this one). I did a lot of resarch on this topic, because i am on b&c on my own. I am not sure if high hcg dosage works for everyone but there is a high percentage of people who got there fertility back of this period of time.
    But if you arent on trt atm i would recommend you to do pct till you get your childs just to go save.

5. Atillah67

Atillah67 Member

Oh, I'm not even enaged let alone married and ready to have kids. I have no issue being on TRT forever (I would prefer it) but I don't want to permanently destroy all chances of having my own kids in a few years. I guess I'm just hearing a lot of nonsense and don't trust what I listen to on youtube. Doctors are very extreme in one way (you will die on this) and the internet can be the opposite. I suppose I was thinking the longer I cruise on trt the more likely I've screwed myself and made myself infertile. But what you're saying is that I am likely shooting blanks now, but with fertility medicine down the road, I could find a few decent swimmers? You'd be amazed at how normal doctors are not trained in any of this- my endocrinologist just stares at my biceps and goes "you have to get off".

6. Atillah67

Atillah67 Member

And Im fully aware I sound like an idiot. I am trying to correct that by asking these questions.

TorroXL likes this.
  7. barneys

barneys Member

Freeze your semen, problem solved

8. Best way to increase fertility would be to come off all hormones, that includes testosterone and try fertility meds. From what I read hcg should help those on trt remain fertile or regain it when the time comes to have kids. hMG would be even more potent fertility med since it’s both an FSh analog and lh.

NorthMich and TorroXL like this.
  9. Atillah67

Atillah67 Member

I've kept using HCG throughout cruises for that reason, rightly or wrongly. I also had read it helped. Not looking to get a girl pregnant right now, just thinking of the coming 5 years of my life. Thanks for these responses.

10. Atillah67

Atillah67 Member

I'm on a cruise and have done long cycles (not good I know) before. Not sure how potent my semen currently is. I guess I confused good t production in the testes and the testes being functional enough to produce some potent sperm. The issue is a lot more complex than I understand, which is why I ask these questions to the forum (and my doctors).

11. bob hughes

bob hughes Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

There has not been a ton of research in this area, there really needs to be with the huge increases in the number of TRT Patients. From the little research that is out there, it seems hcg can maintain fertility on TRT. 500 iu eod is the optimal dosage from what I can tell, that’s the protocol I am on for this reason. blasting I would think would at least temporarily lower to some degree fertility even on hCG. But there’s no research whatsoever on this. And of course it’s highly individual, in the days before hcg Some guys were getting chicks pregnant even on heavy cycles, But some guys might be on a very conservative TRT dosage, with hCG, and be completely infertile. Just like everything else with AAS it seems to be a roll of the dice, based on genetics. I researched HMG, At first glance it seems that it would be more effective than hCG, but in looking further I couldn’t tell if this would be more effective than hCG, and it’s very expensive so I couldn’t justify buying it.

12. Atillah67

Atillah67 Member

So unlike what some have said on this forum thread, you can make yourself PERMANENLTY infertile if your genetics allow it? As in, you blast and cruise a few times and boom-- no amount of fertility drugs will do anything for you, ever.

13. eje1990

eje1990 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

What I do know is my son was conceived while on a heavy test n tren cycle. Lol. I was obviously very shut down and sperm count was very low. But he must have been the strongest swimmer in my body. Born at almost 9lbs and about 24". Little guy is a beast and is beautiful.

So you never know. I don't know about the research done but I certainly didn't think my girl was gonna get pregnant.

Hawkins, bob hughes and Dw725 like this.
  14. Atillah67

Atillah67 Member

I've read some research that suggests those conceived while male is doing AS is genetically different than normal sperm. As in, it makes sense he's a beast. Trying to ask these questions to by biology teacher without being too obvious.

eje1990 likes this.
  15. master.on

master.on Member

Permanent infertility is pretty rare
    you can often come back to normal after using hcg (or HCG+ FSH/HMG in extreme cases) for several months. A couple years tops.

16. TorroXL

TorroXL Member

No such thing as a dumb question brutha. In fact, some questions I had have been answered in this thread.

Atillah67 and The Terminator like this.
  17. Atillah67

Atillah67 Member

Well, remaining completely in the dark about this stuff is way dumber than asking them. Thanks. You have to basically become a half-chemist to be good at this if you don't have a great doc.

TorroXL likes this.
  18. TorroXL

TorroXL Member

Agreed. I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed either

Atillah67 likes this.
  19. Atillah67

Atillah67 Member

Update: I took .75 mg of t on Monday as a type of light cruise so not to lose all gains. Any erections disappeared. Jack-off erections weak AF. I think for my particular situation, its either be jacked right now, or have decent erections. Guess I'm gonna be developing my personality more for the next few months, although this is hard to kick.

TorroXL likes this.
  20. TorroXL

TorroXL Member

I feel ya brutha.

The Terminator likes this.