Blast and cruise

Discussion in 'Steroid Cycle Log' started by Musclegear12, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Musclegear12

Musclegear12 Junior Member

Ive recently decided to go the blast and cruise route due to certain things but my question is this. Im currently running 600mg/week tren e 400mg/week test e I'm on week 11 and plan to shut it down at 12 weeks. How long do you guys believe I should cruise for before jumping into another blast? I know it has a lot to do with how you feel but honestly I feel great now. Other than a few mild sides from the tren like night sweats and heartburn. Appreciate any feedback!

2. Eman

Eman Member

Time on = time off less pct. 8 weeks off at a very minimum if you're going to be aggressive.

FourOneDeuxFitt and Rockclimber like this.
  3. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

It can have something to do with how you feel but the best way to know when you’re ready to blast again is getting blood work and making sure everything is gtg.

4. RobertL

RobertL Member

12 weeks on 8-12 weeks off? That seems inefficient.

12 weeks on 4-6 weeks off maybe?

5. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Lmao :rolleyes:

FourOneDeuxFitt likes this.
  6. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

This.

Savagesteve likes this.
  7. Eman

Eman Member

Inefficient for what?

It takes almost 4 weeks for the esters to fall back to replacement levels... What sounds efficient about that to you?

8 weeks is about how long you'll need to wait until myostatin comes back down into an optimal range. 8 weeks let's you go back to having normal test levels, even though most guys think they need 500mg to cruise.

FourOneDeuxFitt likes this.
  8. Rhynoplanet

Rhynoplanet Junior Member

I would try to cruise for 4-6 weeks minimum and that is aggressive but your choice. Ideally 8 weeks would be good. If you weren’t running tren and only using test and another mild compound like masteron then 4-6 weeks would be acceptable but still not ideal. In the end it is your decision but the more you rush this the more likely you won’t be able to do this for as long in the big picture.