Blood Work From ~Legend~ Test-E

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Capt Forest, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member

It was taken during the seventh week on test - e cycle only. The blood was taken 3 days after my last injection. I am taking 500 mg/ week split into 2 shots once every third and fourth day.

These results are in line with a study i found in the american journal of physiology. You can see the study at this link: AJPENDO : Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab

Attached Files:

2. BIGMESC

BIGMESC Member

Capt. yours seems a little low, you test is lower and taken half a half life earlier.

(week 16) values, obtained 1 wk after the previous testosterone injection.
    2370 a week after injection would be around 3400 if taken after 3 days

3. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member

Yeah i noticed that also. They were at 600 mg/week and I am also not sure how half life effects the numbers on total T.

4. juicy

juicy Member

Interesting...some other guy who just joined the forum in feb has bloods that say 150mg/week got him up to 1200

inb4 johnyballz says legends must be legit and its just a magical coincidence they don't match.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  5. MythotiK

MythotiK Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Seems a little low...

shenky likes this.
  6. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member

750 free T is pushing me to about 7 times what i am off cycle.

7. johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ Member

It does seem low..

Wow you're an illiterate little fuck.. If you can show me a post where I ever said Legend is g2g I promise to leave you alone forever juicyfruit.. Otherwise shut your mouth son..

You've proven to us you can't read even read a freaking blood test.. [:eek:)]

tns, MadBret and JackC4 like this.
  8. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member

Another thing to note was that these are not the free samples.

9. juicy

juicy Member

yep neither were mine

Cmon johnyballs why aren't you defending em anymore? hahahahh

I always thought meso would destroy scum labs but you've proven to me that meso is the exact opposite it's innocent until PROVEN guilty here instead of shitty lab until proven not to be shitty.

Multiple people need to be burned until meso vets think a lab is shitty.

10. MythotiK

MythotiK Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Correct, but your TT tells me that Legends test is under dosed...That is based on just bloods I've seen at the mg you are using

11. juicy

juicy Member

I was around +67 nmol/L at 500mg so it sounds about the same as this guys bloods he got which was +73

12. johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ Member

Never "defended" legend.. Just proved your an idiot that calls dbol bunk after 2 days, a whiny little bitch because he can't get a refund from a drug dealer, and a flat out scumbag that sells what he believes to be bunk gear to his "friends"..

Mr.Bravo likes this.
  13. juicy

juicy Member

Never called dbols bunk after 2 days what a pathetic response which is the only thing you've been pushing on me with that BS "sold bunk gear to friends" learn to read.

Keep defending a shitty lab more people getting shitty bunk gear because of fuck heads like you good job. Cpt forest was one of the dumb fucks who believed u over me and he's left with some shitty gear with who knows what bacteria is floating in that china vial. Meso is a joke because of people like you bringing down its rep not even calling out labs anymore just promoting all labs until someone gets hurt, pathetic. Same shit with PEP where someone got an infection when another new member warned people of shady business it was laughed at.

14. johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ Member

Really?! Here you go, I can back up what I say... Now where's that post of me "defending legends" again?? [:eek:)]

15. juicy

juicy Member

There you go you found it, good boy! Now read it...what a retard.

If you say please I'll give you a hand and bold it out for ya. [:eek:)]

16. johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ Member

Hahaha.. Lost strength in 2 days!! [:eek:)]

Why do you keep saying I support legends? I'm starting to think this is some sophisticated shill job you're trying to pull off FOR legend.. Nobody can possibly be as stupid as you.. Are you trying to get my name attached to legend to help promote the lab?

I DO NOT SUPPORT LEGEND, EVERY OUNCE OF ME HATES THIS RETARDED FUCK JUICYFRUIT!! [:eek:)]

17. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member

Calm down you ass clown i made my choice before i knew you exised. I took a risk. I did not Get totally burned cause i am at about ffour times my off cycle total test and seven times my free test. It was cheap. I my order cost 170 so not a big deal.

18. johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ Member

I'm fairly certain you're referring to juicyfruit but if you're referring to ME than you'd also be correct.. I was acting like a clown.. Sorry guys, I just HATE people putting words in my mouth.. This kid's straight scum but I'm done letting his 150lb faggot ass get me all riled up.. Nite folks.. ;) :)

19. juicy

juicy Member

Clearly was giving it a run for it's money before calling it bunk.

Bolded and underlined for you tough guy, I must be doing a good shill job telling everyone not to buy from this lab, posting bloods of it being bunk, and giving a bad review...ah your logic is just as flawed as your ability to read.

So you're telling me if meso said it was a shitty lab including all the vets you'd still go and buy? If so then you're the minority of the bunch of guys who ordered Legends from meso. And I'd like you introduce you to juicy labs I got cheap test too $170 shouldn't be a big deal right? PM for payment info!

You just injected possibly dirty gear with bacteria thats under dosed and you said you aren't burned? Are you kidding me? LOL shipping and WU fees probably burned up any savings you got from buying overseas with a small order.

20. Capt Forest

Capt Forest Member

Juicy the gear was not dirty. Just underdosed i am going to hit up anton and see if he will make it right. I made my own choice to buy before i knew about meso. Knowing what i know now i would not have ordered. Also don't worr. About my finances. Never spends more then you can afford to lose.

sacarianos likes this.