Bloodwork Price Increases

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Metric, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Metric

Metric Junior Member

Hey guys, I wanted to see if anyone knows a place to get more affordable blood testing. I was using privatemdlabs.com for about 60$ for estradiol/test levels, but they say labcorp is charging them more now. The new price look like it is closer to 190$. I guess labcorp is taking advantage of the Coronavirus issue, and raised prices.
    Any help is appreciated!

2. shawn2551

shawn2551 Member

Ulta labs. They usualy always have some type of sdeal.going on. Great prices

3. SomeRandoGuy

SomeRandoGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

This. They are usually less expensive across the board than privatemd.

Metric likes this.
  4. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Your looking at the wrong tests. I literally just paid last week, prices have not jumped.

5. svracer295

svracer295 Junior Member

No. They sure did, it's posted all over the site. In addition private is putting hyperlinks to another lab that tests through Quest. This partnership fell apart, but I'm not surprised, LabCorp is the most cut throat for profit lab with known quality gaps and frequently missing analytes qa. Yep.

6. socalmk6gti

socalmk6gti Member

Damn, my old $60 test is $191!!!!

7. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Must have happened after I paid for mine. I'll have to check it out.

8. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Wow, you're right. This sucks!

Metric likes this.
  9. Metric

Metric Junior Member

I appreciate the help guys. Now that I am viewing it on a laptop I see where they offer the comparable test through labsmd for about $70. Ulta labs look like a good option too.
    @Tiredandhot I was looking at it last week too, just didn't buy it then.

Tiredandhot likes this.
  10. shawn2551

shawn2551 Member

My last receipt for uncapped bloods and liver and kidney function Screenshot_20200316-200551_Samsung%20Internet.jpg

Savagesteve and Metric like this.