Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Blue collar godz (no go)

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Nononsense, May 16, 2019.

1. Nononsense

Nononsense Member

I saw on another forum that blue collar Godz pumped and dumped or some bullshit like that.

Do not order, apparently dude is MIA and left a shit ton of dudes in the dust with unanswered emails and PM’s

Stay away

bolder, BigBaldBeardGuy and T-Bagger like this.
  2. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Thanks for the heads up. Went over to BoP and saw their warning not to order.

Nononsense and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  3. Nononsense

Nononsense Member

No problem bro. That’s some bullshit. Fucking dudes work hard and end up getting fucked by some ass clown.

M. Tugboat, Jstone2 and T-Bagger like this.
  4. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Yeah, they not only took money and didn’t deliver, apparently they were under dosing before the exit scam.

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  5. Nononsense

Nononsense Member

I don’t get it bro. Raws aren’t super expensive, why beat a guy for a 10ml vial when you could have a customer for the next five years

6. TX_Hempknight

TX_Hempknight Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I wouldn't buy from anyone who can't use proper English and spell things correctly.

Buggy2hot, Tom, bolder and 2 others like this.
  7. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

It just goes to show that some people are just straight up assholes who get off on stealing from people. The worst part is that they paid BoP $1000/month to be there, so they had to have been getting good sales and just decided to skip town.

8. TRTvegan

TRTvegan Member

Simple ... Greed

9. Nononsense

Nononsense Member

It’s some bullshit.

Fuck that guy

T-Bagger likes this.
  10. Nononsense

Nononsense Member

Yessir

11. Nononsense

Nononsense Member

GodZ lol

TX_Hempknight and T-Bagger like this.
  12. TRTvegan

TRTvegan Member

It's funny because everyone on BOp sweat this labs nuts just as much as they all suck Riggs dick lol.

Bop is not a reliable place for anything . Everyday some bullshit happens there.

I go there to be entertained and say to myself " I told you so "

13. TRTvegan

TRTvegan Member

And what makes matters worse bro, the mods and reps know these guys are fucking people over but why would they care .. they are collecting no matter what.

The rep only came out when he stopping repping him.
    He should have said something while having this info immediately.

Johnny666 and T-Bagger like this.
  14. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

That's what happens when you have paid sponsors combined with a moderated forum.

BoP is no different than EliteFitness IMO. Sure, the knowledge base of their members tends to be better, and every other word isn't "N2Guard," but they protect their cash cows just the same.

You can't trust reviews on a board with a vested interest in burying negative comments about their backers.

15. mr_meanor

mr_meanor Member

Yup, bop is good for entertainment purpouses only. There are some legit sources there, including one of the best around but it is hard to pick thru the mess.

16. mr_meanor

mr_meanor Member

Bop allows sponsors to mod their threads and delete posts. Nothing more untrustworthy.

17. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

And some mods there are reps themselves. DWBO for one.

18. TRTvegan

TRTvegan Member

I agree

I've seen honest reviews that weren't good or bloods that were horrible... They delete it ...

And that's after someone speaks to a rep or a source first

SpicyGains321, T-Bagger and mr_meanor like this.
  19. Johnny666

Johnny666 Member

Yeah I hear you. I was looking into these guys awhile back when they were apparently a good source but I couldn’t get past the stupid “bro” spelling.

MindlessWork and T-Bagger like this.
  20. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Drug addicts, greed or both if I had to guess.