Blue Collar Godz

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Johnny666, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Johnny666

Johnny666 Member

Has anyone heard of or had experience with these guys? They’re pretty popular over at BoP but I know better than to just follow that crowd lol.

707boy, CompoundLifts31 and T-Bagger like this.
  2. F.Zane

F.Zane Member

Heard of like you said at BOP but never used them personally.Like all UGL's opinions very!!

3. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

He hasn’t been around these parts for a while, but @TorroXL liked them, or at least one of their PWO blends.

F.Zane likes this.
  4. I only read good things the 1 or 2 months they were over at ASF.
    Only thing is is all their pwos contain G. I can't lol

5. ryan1007

ryan1007 Junior Member

Still going strong on a few boards. Seen a few lab tests that were very good.

6. Johnny666

Johnny666 Member

That’s good to know. I trust people here more than anywhere.

Worf and T-Bagger like this.
  7. Oncewild

Oncewild Member

Haven’t heard anything but good—but also believe not just PWO but some of the other gear has some level of Guaiacol in it.

I did a sample order and each compound I tried, which was their TRT blend (test/primo), Primo E, and NPP all had that super strong G smell. Also learned that I have a pretty significant sensitivity to guaiacol as a I got knots, and horrid pipfrom each one I tried. Surprised me as a I heard the g was supposed to help it, and I typically don’t get much pip even from high concentration gear, primo, DHB, typically fair well. And never would have been concerned since not sensitive to other solvents often seen—so big learning experience for me.

But my weird individual chemistry aside, all other reports I’ve read were nothing but positive.

CompoundLifts31 likes this.
  8. Jayd

Jayd Member

I’ve used their DHB, tne, tne/nne, tne/superdrol. I am currently running primo ace tabs from them. Also happy with those.

9. Why use G in Primo, or especially in NPP? Maybe truly dosed Primo E at 200mgs/ml needs it, but I know for sure NPP at 100 or 150mgs/ml doesn't need it.
    This makes me question their brewing competency...

Worf and T-Bagger like this.
  10. Have you noticed the tabs making any difference in your physique, or just secondary effects, like boost in libido and such?

11. Johnny666

Johnny666 Member

Fuck it. I went with Private Label. I’ll let you all know how it goes.

12. El Capitan

El Capitan Member

You don’t have to let us know. Really you don’t.

13. Johnny666

Johnny666 Member

Lol I guess this wouldn’t be meso if someone didn’t say something just to be an asshole.

T-Bagger and Worf like this.
  14. So true. The talk is that Private Label is domestic IASP. The latter doesn't have the greatest track record either.

i would like to hear how you get along with the PL gear.

T-Bagger and MindlessWork like this.
  15. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

No need to get feisty...we protect others from bad sources. Private Label is another line (domestic) from the infamous International Anabolics (IA).

16. Johnny666

Johnny666 Member

I suppose in this game anything is possible. How do you make the connection?

17. MindlessWork

Smart people have made the connection. If you search you'll find the answer.

T-Bagger and MisterSuperGod like this.
  18. J666, Also search for posts by @frank zazzz he was the one that first brought it to my attention.

T-Bagger and MindlessWork like this.
  19. Johnny666

Johnny666 Member

I just read up on these observations. Very interesting. It seems every lab has some sort of shady background in one way or another.

20. MindlessWork

A very good reason to be smart when dealing with labs.

Kim, Dax and T-Bagger like this.