BNGgrowth

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by BNGgrowth, Jun 8, 2018.

1. BNGgrowth

BNGgrowth Member

Hello all.

I would like to introduce BNGgrowth here at MESO. We provide a domestic source for hGH for a few popular brands. I will provide those brands over email when requested. I would not like to discuss in the free and open. We have been a private source for sometime now and see some familiar names here.

Please contact me over PM for email.

BNG Team

Mustang_18, mands and Wunderpus like this.
  2. Evom1

Evom1 Member

This will not end well

3. DedLift

DedLift Member

Eat a dick Scammer

4. picholas

picholas Member

Where you lost everyone.

TorroXL and WeAllFloat like this.
  5. BNGgrowth

BNGgrowth Member

I hope it goes well for everyone needing gh.
    I have not scammed anyone. I'm sorry you feel that way.
    The reason is for safety purposes.

6. Beano223

Beano223 Member

Everyone else that sources here does so in the open without compromising their safety besides the obvious risks so what makes you special ? Post your shit and answer the questions and provide proof when asked or suck a dick

7. BNGgrowth

BNGgrowth Member

I'm not sure that's so true. I have seen sources that do not put product or price list on open forum. This is purely for safety. I am sorry I do not like dick. What proof do you need?

8. Beano223

Beano223 Member

You can start with proof that you actually have product to sell.

9. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

I have actually heard of these guys from a pretty respected member here, maybe he will chime in. I haven't done any business with them so am I just saying I was referred to them by someone I respect and trust.

BNGgrowth likes this.
  10. DedLift

DedLift Member

Don't bother. If this dude was legit, he could have his own clients refer more business to him and not go to an open forum. The fact that he says he's private and came here gives him away. Just another piece of shit trying to make a buck of the stupid

11. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@mands , you ever hear of this guy

mands likes this.
  12. picholas

picholas Member

You're the source, fuck your safety.

What about the community's safety?

ebkallday likes this.
  13. BNGgrowth

BNGgrowth Member

I do some business with some older members here yes. I will let them speak up if they want.
    I do have some clients that have referred other members here at meso sir. This is why I came here.
    I was thinking safely for all members. I am sorry if I did not type that correct.

14. picholas

picholas Member

Well I am thinking of safety for all our members too, and like everyone else that posted said, you're going to have to post a list up.

Or stay private.

Can't have both.

MindlessWork likes this.
  15. BNGgrowth

BNGgrowth Member

Actually as I have mentioned there are other sources here that do not have price list up. They operate through message and email I assume. Is this not fact?

16. Dohn joe

Dohn joe Member

They may not have prices but they sure as shit have a product list. Those that do not, at the very least, provide that dont get very far.

Not it is not fact, those people dont get business from us.

17. Cramps88

Cramps88 Member

I'm too tired today to even be an asshole to this poor attempt at sourcing.

Worf, AIRBORNE DADDY and Dohn joe like this.
  18. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I got a pricelist, very interesting. I might give him a shot

Oldschool, BNGgrowth and Logan44551 like this.
  19. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Ok this seems to be the first promising source in a while considering the comments, so will see how this plays out. Can’t most private sources ever open up for a even a short time in order to scout out more customers?

BNGgrowth likes this.
  20. BNGgrowth

BNGgrowth Member

Just wanted to make sure member knows that we only supply hGH domestically and internationally to 0-3 zip codes. No Anabolics. I am sorry.