boc-157

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by splizzit, Mar 26, 2018.

1. splizzit

splizzit Junior Member

my wife has elbow bursitis that isn’t healing. I was suggested this compound. Any with experience or info?

thanks

2. @Demondosage is using this for the same reason, if i recall correctly...

3. splizzit

splizzit Junior Member

oops. i meant bpc-157

4. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

From my experience tb500 works to help alleviate the pain and who lnows, maybe help heal faster, you'd think it would anyways from pain alleviation. While I cannot speak for bpc157 since I'm using tb500 , I can speak for my experiences with spot injecting something that's deemed to heal.

It won't heal without getting rid of the inflammstion and fluid, I dont care what you do or take, if that inflammation is in there it's like pissing in the wind. I had a therapist dry needle it, ultrasound it, and massage the area. I've since had compression wrap, rock climbers tape over the tri tendon and elbow (helps pull skin away from area to help improve blood flow and circulation.)

It's improving very slowly but definitely getting better. I had to cut out any pressing movements and any real triceps work outside of therapeutic work that helps with a full ROM again. It's that or deal with future bone spurs and surgery.

It's going to take probably 3 months Im guessing. There is nothing that's gonna make bursitis go away quick. While the peptide seems to help, all these articles aboit healing your body like wolverine in 2 weeks are a bunch of bullshit

Wunderpus likes this.
  5. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I used hGH and tb-500 for a torn bicep, and I healed so quickly my doctor was fucking floored. Now, I realize this isn't the same situation as your own, but I wholeheartedly believe TB made it happen WAY faster, as I've been injured in the past and just used hGH (which worked, but slower).

With that, I have heard from a ton of users that BPC is even better than TB-500. So, I would suggest giving it a try.

Please report back, and well wishes to your wife.

mghoward74 likes this.
  6. Wunderpus

I donno, man.... I think it's obviously person to person, as well as quality of the products. My bicep tear was borderline wolverine-esque... I couldn't curl 5lbs, and after a few weeks I was doing 30lbs for quality reps. I still haven't "fully" recovered, not sure if I ever will... But, it certainly made it MUCH quicker IMO... And, if BPC is allegedly better, I'd give it a try for the price, for sure.

I hope it works for you, and you get better... Sucks to not be able to go 110% when you want to.

CrispyRockClimber and mghoward74 like this.
  7. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

I thought it was the opposite, tb500 supposedly more powerful than bp157?? Am I wrong here??

8. X-Peptides

X-Peptides Junior Member

Nobody knows for sure, there is no scientific research that compares the two (at least that I'm aware of). All we have is anecdotal evidence that both work.

Let your finances determine whether to try one or both. BPC-157 is our more popular one, due to cost effectiveness.

9. Wunderpus

Are you a rep for: xpeptides (u/xpeptides) - Reddit ?

10. X-Peptides

X-Peptides Junior Member

Not exactly a rep, I'm the owner :)

Wunderpus likes this.
  11. splizzit

splizzit Junior Member

my very cursory research from a simple google search seemed to indicate all from china is bogus. looks impossible unless dealing with a research supplier.

12. wedorecover

wedorecover Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I used both for a broken ankle were i tore all the leggaments off the bone ... dr said i was a month ahead on healing