Bostin Loyd Steroid Cycle

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by unfedpuppy, Jul 16, 2013.

unfedpuppy

unfedpuppy Junior Member

What do you guys think of Bostin Loyd's cycle at the age of 21?
    Sounds like a lot of compounds in my opinion...

Also what are your opinions of his synthol use? Never been a big fan of the idea of synthol.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWvu-yE1TwU]Untold truth epidose #3 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
    Demondosage

Demondosage Well-Known Member

I think he is a retard. Way too much shit for 21 yrs old, and he really didnt look that impressive to me in competition shape. Synthol is retarded and will make your arms smaller, not bigger. They will be larger when on the synthol because of swelling, not growth. The muscles cannot get the blood flow and nutrients they need when the sheath is swollen as hell 24/7. Nothing from that crap is permanent, and its dangerous as hell to pump your body full of that shit. He'll regret those retarded videos in a few years

DieYoungStrong and xupc like this.
    Mike Oxbig

Mike Oxbig Well-Known Member

There is already a thread on this.

Synthol is ridiculous, although it's pretty much a prerequisite to going pro these days unfortunately.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong Junior Member

He and his ilk are the reason why bodybuilding pretty much sucks these days. I was watching the World's Strongest Man competition from 1977, and wouldn't ya know it, Louie Ferrigno and Franco Columbo were competing, and doing well. Love to see this kid do something like that with his synthol arms.

Long story short, this kid's a giant vagina!!!

xupc likes this.
    xupc

xupc Well-Known Member

I agree with DieYoungStrong. The old timers were training hard. Legit hard. Have a look at Kirk Karwoski's DVD 'From Cadet to Captain' to see his train! It was hella intensive.

Edit: Deleted vide because just noticed is not the one I wanted to link!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
    anaconde

anaconde Member

Definitely understand where everybody is coming from. But if you actually watch all his videos he plans on being "on" for the rest of his life. IMO it's an immature decision at his age and shouldnt be misstating the supposed "results" those compounds achive. but to him I think it matters less what I feel about it.

Although he might no be fully educated on the compunds he takes. IMO he made a nice transformation and looked pretty good onstage.

pumpingiron22

pumpingiron22 Awesome Member

I think people take it way to far. From my knowledge it was originally to fill in small muscle groups after years of mastering the muscle and know that area will not grow. Not for huge arms doesn't even look right or human.

xupc likes this.
    xupc

xupc Well-Known Member

I agree with pumpingiron22. I know people that bodybuild in national level and they use synthol for minor imbalances, and I can understand that.

However, what I cant understand is how this bloke used all this gear to go on a regional competition.. and if he used that much.. how much are the pros are using?

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.