Bottle labels

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by bambam333, Jul 24, 2019.

1. bambam333

bambam333 Member

any good way or place to get labels for my 10ml vials. I paid 200 for 100 stickers last time and feel like it’s a lot

2. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Have a laser printer or even an inkjet? You can get the Averi labels, either clear or white. You can get the Brother printer and buy the tape for those. Just depends on what you want to spend.

Eman and bambam333 like this.
  3. bambam333

bambam333 Member

My man tbagger comin through that brother printer looks good might have to pick up one of those it’s goin for 25 on eBay. My last buy was 100 stickers for 200 bux off alibaba I think i got worked

T-Bagger likes this.
  4. mp46

mp46 Member

I think it’s the brother p600 model. Little more expensive but makes great customizable labels.

5. JJ14

JJ14 Member

Ya that's crazy expensive bro. I'm gunna send you PM.

bambam333 likes this.
  6. Eman

Eman Member

The Avery labels are the best IMO. Cheap and easy to use.

When you load them into printer, go to Word and type the Avery label code into the mailings section and it'll bring up the exact dimensions of the label you have.

bambam333 and T-Bagger like this.
  7. bambam333

bambam333 Member

Thanks now I just have to figure out how to do all the computer stuff that goes along with it for design I’m not too savy with all that

8. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Stick with the Brother label maker then lol

9. bambam333

bambam333 Member

Ok so that’s the pick for technological lamens like myself. I don’t have the patience with computers and I’m at the tail end of my tren cycle and don’t feel like going to buy a new keyboard If something goes wrong

T-Bagger likes this.
  10. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Yeah, super easy to use. Hell, go TOTALLY old school with one of these:
    C2CA7FB0-BCBE-4279-96A1-569DB136B9F6.jpeg

Savagesteve, Iron Vett and bambam333 like this.
  11. bambam333

bambam333 Member

Lmao that’s my kinda shit there maybe I’ll hit up SaiyanLabs and Sherlock tonsee if they can lend me theirs

T-Bagger likes this.
  12. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Lol, great idea!

13. mp46

mp46 Member

If you don’t need fancy get whatever cheap brother label maker on amazon. Some people want “professional” looking labels for personal stuff.

bambam333 likes this.
  14. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

Masking tape and a magic marker, IMO.

15. Stalk my pictures and you’ll see how easy it is to make labels with the Brother 600.

Monstar, bambam333 and T-Bagger like this.
  16. balco

balco Member

Haha, at $2 per sticker they must be high quality.

bambam333 likes this.
  17. balco

balco Member

Anyone that knows how to read instructions and can use a word processor can use Avery stickers. You can check out both the brother printer and how to use Avery products on YouTube, that should help you decide which is the best option for you.

18. bambam333

bambam333 Member

Lol yea I got worked and pretty mich knew I was getting worked but was lazy and I’m a a rush so now that I have some time I’m shopping

balco and T-Bagger like this.
  19. bambam333

bambam333 Member

Yea that looks like the route I’ll be going it seems simple enough for me to pull off

balco likes this.
  20. Monstar

Monstar Member

I use this printer. Make some bad ass labels. Favorite is black tape with gold print...gorgeous. That's my go to along with a graphic from Norse mythology.