BPC-157 dosing protocol

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by onix45, Dec 20, 2015.

1. onix45

onix45 Junior Member

Hello,

I am about to start BPC-157 for two of my injuries: rotator cuff tendinosis and what appears to be upper hamstring tendinosis (hip MRI and spine CT both look fine, so no one is sure what it is...).

I will be doing 200mcg into the shoulder, and 200mcg as close to the hamstring tendon. My question is: since it generally believed that BPC-157 has both a local, and a systemic effect, should i do both shots at the same time, or do one in the morning and one in the evening?

If i do both at once i will have 400mcg of BPC-157 in my system at one given time, but if i do the shots separately i assume i would have more stable levels of the peptide in my system.

Which way do you think i should do it?\
    Thank you.

2. RThoads

RThoads Member

I would actually suggest you do 200 mcg in both spots at the same time twice a day (for a total of 800mcg ED).
    That is a pretty low dosage (the 200 mcg) and assuming you have good clinical grade product this is a very safe peptide. It appears BPC157 works by stimulating angiogenisis (creation of new blood vessels) which in turn aids in healing.

Frequent micro-dosing as close as possible to the injury site as possible seems to be good.
    After all you can not create any slow release deposit of a water soluble as you do with oils; also, keep in mind at the cellular level you only need that very small quantity to hit the receptors or trigger whatever events lead to the healing. Therefore, I argue that small frequent administrations will lead to a greater overall exposure at the site you wish to stimulate the angiogenisis (and resulting increased healing) upon as oppose to one larger less frequent dosage that simply gets swept away.

Wish you all the best and hope you heal up!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
    ambulldog likes this.
  3. RThoads

RThoads Member

Oh , and let me add -- when I run BPC157 I am also using either modGRF/GHRP combo or GH to aid in promoting the healing -- but I have never read it is required.

4. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

You SHOULD NOT be injecting PEPS into a joint! The idea is NUTs since there is NO WAY the sterility is GUARANTEED.

Unless of course you don't mind developing an INFECTION, such as MRSA, in that joint and if that happens ....... nuf said!

And for WHAT, to heal faster!

Show me ONE HUMAN STUDY where such an effect was demonstrated.

digler and Wunderpus like this.
  5. onix45

onix45 Junior Member

Who said anything about injecting into a joint?

6. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

1) Add A+B and what you have is an intra-articular injection in my mind.

2 The above become a greater concern knowing the entire rotator cuff is INTRA-ARTICULAR as is a major portion of the bicepital tendon.

3) Finally Injecting as close to the HAMSTRING tendons as is possible IS THE TENDON(s) themselves, and even though THEY remain EXTRA-ARTICULAR throughout their course, injecting any tendon directly is a recipe for disaster esp in untrained hands with a substance that is not guaranteed sterile.

That being said, I hope the OP will further clarify the specifics of these planned injections,

7. onix45

onix45 Junior Member

I was thinking about simple subq injections in both spots, so "over" the hamstring tendon and "over" the spot where the shoulder hurts most.

Sorry for causing confusion, must be just my understanding of english, it's not my first language.

digler likes this.
  8. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

You're probably right, but having managed a number of complications, from PEDs users who follow the mantra; "pin now ask question later", I've LEARNED to assume the worse case scenario.

9. onix45

onix45 Junior Member

That is probably the best way to look at things, because the fitness industry is full of misinformation, from supplements, to PEDs.
    Thank you for looking out for me.

Dr JIM likes this.
  10. onix45

onix45 Junior Member

Hello again,

I am now a week into my BPC-157 injections. 200mcg 2x day into shoulder and hamstring tendon area. both subcutaneous with 1/2 inch needles.

The shoulder is starting to feel better, no doubt, but my leg seems to be the same. I was wondering, since the high hamstring tendon is under the glute muscles, maybe the BPC is not reaching its target.

So my question is - where should i inject, to get as close to the hamstring tendon as possible?

11. RachelBrowne

RachelBrowne Junior Member

I would check out How To Use BPC-157, it's a super comprehensive article on dosages and how-to!

ambulldog likes this.
  12. Suggestions on preferred source for BPC-157? I feel like it is ok to ask that since it is legal to purchase

13. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

First stop for any noob on any PED forum, READ and KNOW THE RULES!

14. Would be a lot easier if they were accessible and easy to find. I have searched forums and the site. It is highly possible I missed them. Have a link? I'll read them immediately. Other than that all I know is hearsay from things I've read in other forum topics.

15. littlemike504

littlemike504 Junior Member

I would actually suggest you do 250-500mcg daily split between each injured tendon area. Some have taken upwards to 800mcg a day but as little as 200mcg has shown to be effective. Broken down in to 2x/day injections may be more beneficial. Injecting right into the tendon or joint is very dangerous and that must be taken in to consideration. So if you choose, do it at your own risk. Injection site, preferably around 1-4 inches away to yield the most benefit to the injured area. In summation, both healing peptides are capable of healing injuries systemically or locally via subcutaneous or intramuscular injection.

I have found intramuscular injection into the wound site to be best, requiring only minimal doses.

It appears BPC157 works by stimulating angiogenisis (creation of new blood vessels) which in turn aids in healing.

Frequent micro-dosing as close as possible to the injury site as possible seems to be good.

After all you cannot create any slow release deposit of a water soluble as you do with oils; also, keep in mind at the cellular level you only need that very small quantity to hit the receptors or trigger whatever events lead to the healing. Therefore, I argue that small frequent administrations will lead to a greater overall exposure at the site you wish to stimulate the angiogenisis (and resulting increased healing) upon as oppose to one larger less frequent dosage that simply gets swept away. Some say they healed within 10 days with this protocol

new to the game likes this.
  16. No link to the rules? thanks for the help...

17. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

What a nice theory but unless you can locate in-vivo evidence based studies to support such a "belief" it's just another OPINION we have all heard here and elsewhere.

18. littlemike504

littlemike504 Junior Member

Dr. Jim – Here’s one in-vivo evidenced based study that supports my statement, “BPC 157 works by stimulating angiogenesis, which in turn aids in healing.” From the Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology…“the angiogenic potential of BPC 157 related to the healing process in vivo with BPC 157 stimulating angiogenesis by up-regulating VEGF expression.”

Other pieces of information found in this study:

- “It is a complex process controlled by angiogenic and angiostatic molecules resulting in ideal revascularization of the wound bed, and providing oxygen, nutrients, and inflammatory cells to the newly growing/regenerating as well as tumor tissue.”

- “Our study demonstrated in all investigated models of tendon and muscle injury that BPC 157 induces higher VEGF and CD34 positivity, preceding the increase in actual number of blood vessels as demonstrated on HE and FVIII stains. Such a particular activity in angiogenesis and healing is concordant with the previous evidence that BPC 157 may directly protect endothelium (13), influence NO-system, counteract the effect of NOS-inhibitor and NO-precursor (14, 15), as well as over expression of endothelin.”

- “In conclusion, we have demonstrated that, although BPC 157 doesn't have any direct angiogenic effect in cell culture, it has a positive angiomodulatory effect in animal models of muscle and tendon healing, resulting in faster and better healing, which could be helpful in further therapy development.”

Full study source: http://www.jpp.krakow.pl/journal/archive/12_09_s7/pdf/191_12_09_s7_article.pdf

Here is another interesting study with great images...
    Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (PL 14736) improves ligament healing in the rat - Cerovecki - 2010 - Journal of Orthopaedic Research - Wiley Online Library

Take a look at the blood vessel formation in Figure 1.

19. Ophydian

Ophydian Member

Deja vu

20. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

This study has several flaws most prominent being the authors failure to show "more is better".

So what vascularity "improved"
    with this PEP. How did this improvement alter outcome compared to the control?

That's to say just bc a compound results in a greater proliferation of collagen precursors does not mean the resultant structure will have the same tensile strength as its well organized predecessor!

NOT!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016