Breadwallet?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by FeartheBeard, Mar 28, 2018.

1. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Member

Anybody use this wallet? I'm thinking about dipping my feet into bitcoin and this wallet sounds good- they can't monitor your purchases. But like I said, I don't know enough about it.

Thoughts?

2. Texas.Redneck

Texas.Redneck Member

bump

3. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Member

Bump.

4. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I use, seems to work fine

5. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Member

Right on. Thanks. Any thing you like about it in particular? Any issues with it?

6. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Can't think of any issues, use it when purchasing gear, does the job

7. 14Red88

14Red88 Member

I use eidoo

8. Samsquanch

Samsquanch Member

I used it when everyone was going bitcoin crazy at the end of last year. I tried moving some funds using the economy processing speed - it didn’t matter if it took a day. Well, it took a month. That was the last time I used it. Now I use Jaxx.

9. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Member

Thanks for all the replies guys! @Samsquanch - I'm guessing Jaxx doesn't take long to transfer coins?

10. Samsquanch

Samsquanch Member

So far, no. Transactions have been quick. I think part of the problem at the end of 2017 was just the sheer number of Bitcoin transactions happening. The economy fee that bread automatically picked for me was super low, so there was no incentive for anyone to process it. I contacted bread and they said after 2 weeks, the transaction would cancel. It did not. That was enough to sour me on breadwallet.

FeartheBeard likes this.
  11. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Member

Yeah that's no bueno. Especially since breadwallet selects the incentive fee. I appreciate the great info!