Brewing advice

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by Robfromga, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Robfromga

Robfromga Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I've brewed tren a few times from pellets. Came out well. Crushed the pellets, mixed, filtered into a small Mason jar, vac filtered...

It's sooo much cheaper to brew my own. Looking to make some test and probably npp. Maybe like 100-200ml at a time. I've for the filtering figured out using a bottle top filter and a vac pump. My question is heat source. I can use the full kitchen, I don't have to hide it. Electric stove top on low? Or is that too fast too hot? Saw some video where the guy microwaved a Pyrex bowl of powder and solvent.

Thanks for any tips.

Morefyah likes this.
  2. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Do you have any sort of thermometer that you could test how hot your stove is on low? I got a hot plate with a dial that goes warm... Low.. Med... High and low is way too hot

3. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

I got my magnetic stirrer and hotplate of ebay for £48 and dame the thing is amazing and makes my life so much more easy works a bloody charm I can find out the name of it if your intrested. I just put the stirrer up half way and the heat the lowest basically and leave it for a good while I like it to do it all slowly. Don't ask why I don't know I just do it so it mainly stirs into solution just has a tiny bit of heat to help

notanothersnake and Robfromga like this.
  4. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

I use an infrared thermometer to check temps. Works great, especially if you have no digital heating surface.

notanothersnake likes this.
  5. Robfromga

I've got a laser thermometer, can I use that to check the temp of my cooktop?

Im not trying to go super cheap, but I'm selling this whole process to my better half of budget and how much cheaper it is to brew and safer. She'll also get some var... Var raws are insanely cheap.

fodsod likes this.
  6. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

I do believe the laser and infrared thermometer are one in the same, so yes that will work. It’s what I’ve used with no issue and what was recommended to me.

Robfromga likes this.
  7. Blakeyy

Blakeyy Member

I don't know what one you use but personally I would use something that tells you the temp of the liquid and not the cooker top. I can have my hotplate where I cant touch it because its to hot and will start to burn my hand. But the temp inside the beaker is perfect its hot to pick up but still able to pick it up with my hand without burning it. its normally a lot of liquid and its Borosilicate Glass beaker so the cookertop will be at a higher temp than what your brew is. I don't use one personally but if I knew of a good one that works and semi cheap price I would invest in one because my hotplate has a stand that it holds one in it. But I can do it just fine with touch to be honest.But wouldn't mind that extra security and being able to know the exact temp.

I used var a lot before and after trying my own var that I made from raws it made me seriously doubt I had ever had legit pure Anavar was much better than all the local labs I have used by a longshot. And like you said its much cheaper nothing like making your own test cause that's pennys but its still semi cheap tbh. and personally I love brewing shit up I got far to much stuff made up to ever use. I just make it even when I got enough cause I enjoy it =D

Robfromga likes this.
  8. Robfromga

Yeah, it was fun to make the tren the few times I did...really looking forward to making it. Just need to order some raws, which might be the biggest pain .

9. Robfromga

I believe you're right. I'm sure a digital meat thermometer won't break the bank . I'd rather spend the coin on bottle top filters vs a syringe tip, it just seems like that's a total pain?

10. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

I just brew small personal amounts for the most part so I stick to sealed, sterile vials, syringe filters and caulking gun. But I will probably venture out and try the bottle top filters and vaccuum pumps and seal my vials at some point. It does seem to be more work for the quantity of oil that I brew though.

I’m still a noob at brewing.

11. Robfromga

I
    I use a brake bleeder mighty hand pump. They're about 35 bucks from a parts store. You'll have to watch the pressure and kinda keep pumping it, but it's easier than the syringe filters .

12. Grandpa Gainz

Grandpa Gainz Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I bought a pancake griddle. It’s about 14”x30” with a dial thermometer that starts at 200f. Works great. Only bout $30 Target. Just a thought. Easy to sanitize also

wedorecover and Robfromga like this.
  13. Robfromga

And just set the beaker on top of it? Nice!

14. Grandpa Gainz

Grandpa Gainz Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yeap. Nice flat surface! Heats brew up nice and slow! Used it about 8 times! I’m sure stovetop would be fine but I just like large area, paranoid about dumping 100cc’s everywhere. lol

15. Robfromga

Yeah. Me too . Plus I don't wanna deal with water in a pan . That sounds like a disaster

Grandpa Gainz likes this.