"british dragon gear" is it shit or is it legit?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by houseofpainkillers, Feb 17, 2009.

houseofpainkillers

houseofpainkillers Junior Member

im a beginner and i came across this british dragon gear tren 75 and i was wondering if anyone new if it was shit or not?

bigbench

bigbench Member

As of right now, it comes down to the supplier of it. As there is some real out there, but a lot of people are trying to push fakes or diluted solutions in its place. Its hard to tell for sure if what you have is legit bro

houseofpainkillers

houseofpainkillers Junior Member

aight cause it came in capsules and thats like the first thing that made me a lil shaky on it cause the only stuff ive used before was all tabs and the other thing is theirs like 50 diffrent branches or supposed pharmecutical sites sayin their bd...id say wat web site i got it from so u could hav som knowledge but im not sure if im aloud...

bigbench

bigbench Member

send it through pm and i ll check it out for you

Lizard King

Lizard King Member

I thought BD tren was 100mg, not 75?

goldfox

goldfox Junior Member

ALL BD vials are fake or copy...no real one around! no possible!

bigbench

bigbench Member

Yes it is possible. They had more remailers and distributors than anyone could imagine. While a lot of people were busted, a lot of them just went into hiding. Well, they still have their supply so what happens when they get back into it? They sell what they have. I personally know people running legit BD right now. Now, I will say that if you are LOOKING to buy some, you wont find it. It is really luck of the draw. My boy got it by chance only

goldfox

goldfox Junior Member

most of this guys sale fake and copy BD! real one is our already 2 years..all on market now is fake or copy!

Reno2009

Reno2009 Junior Member

I saw about 7 types of British Dragon products this days. Everyone makes a copy of this popular
    products. And maybe they contains something, but real BD is out of game.

solo47

solo47 Active Member

Currently running excellent "BD Mastabol 200". Got it through a friend in Bosnia who picked it up in Austria but said he thinks the lab is in Poland. Yeah, I know, WTF? BD is Thai, right? But like Bigbench says, it's the luck of the draw I guess. The BD label, all in English, may have been transposed but the shit is ripe, so I've got no complaints. (Very expensive too!)

Solo

Monossi

Monossi Junior Member

I agree completely that there is no more REAL BD ............
    I do know though that there are some very reliable sources selling BD (tabs) that are legit in the sense that they are real (lets just use Var as an example...) anavar ...... they work & people like them. Are they real BD anavar ect ...... no . Are they real Stano , D-bol , t-bol , anabol ? the ones coming from these sources are. I can't speak personally for the injectable BD/IP line nor the QV that you see flying around........ I do have several bros that love everything they try so far....

cytokine

cytokine Junior Member

I received some BD from overseas. Looked legit but one vial had something floating in it. Like a piece of lint, but it was quite big. Needless to say I haven't injected that vial. The other ones seemed ok. Should i chuck that last vial? Thinking of filtering but just bummed that it had shit in it.

solo47

solo47 Active Member

It's probably just the muscle fairy that got caught when corking. She'll give you a wish when you let her out.;)

Solo

goldfox

goldfox Junior Member

we will be all happy like BD site say may 2009 when new vials come out..hope somebody will sale it also on net..they say its will be only in pharmacies!

now only fakes vials are around..100% fakes-copy!

MARSOC

MARSOC Junior Member

There most certainly IS some real BD still around, its old stocks from 2006....i know this to be FACT.

Lizard King

Lizard King Member

Yeah and you don't F@CK with Chuck Norris!!!

andysutils

andysutils Member

Incorrect, i still get plenty of legit BD gear from jomtien every now and then.

MARSOC

MARSOC Junior Member

very wise man you are..... who needs BD gear if u have access to chuck's bodily excrements? no wonder his wife got so jacked after he popped one off in her[:eek:)] his cattle dont need finaplix, das fosho:eek:

dennis

dennis Member

There was a video clip on meso a month ago showing a huge lab busted,if you looked real close at labeling you could see BD"s labels on the gear.There is some good gear floating around with bd labels but not technically made by original bd manufacturer.;)But..again there are probably more bd fakes out there than good ones..most faked label out there currently acording to a current Muscle Mag I read.

EPOWER

EPOWER Member

I just got gear last week and tren ace, eq, winny tabs, and sust. they are all great products and all have BD lable!

E

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.