BTC exchange with instant verification?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by Whoremoans, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

So I need a new bitcoin source, that I can purchase btc from immediately without some long wait for verification, and withdrawals/send to a BTC address immediately. Does this even exist..? Please help.

2. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

Mycelium, but there's a charge for using your card. Cashapp if it actually cooperates.

Buy directly off the GDax index...

Lot of options.

3. mp46

mp46 Member

ATM if they’re in your area. Search “coin atm radar” or something like that. Higher fees but instant and about as anonymous as you can get if you’re under their limit.

MindlessWork likes this.
  4. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

Cash app is taking forever to verify my identity which is the problem. Same issue with Gemini. I need something that will let me purchase and withdrawal btc immediately, without a long verification period.

5. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

Closest ATM is 77 miles away ):

6. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

There's one 2 miles from me. I am a little offput by the fees (as high as $15 for a $100 deposit) but I could get verification within 2 minutes.

7. mp46

mp46 Member

But the only way to attach that BTC to you is any cameras around. Some would say that's the price you pay for anonymity.

8. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

There does appear to be a camera near the ATM (ATM doesn't have one except for one that's used for scanning ID's.). I should look down and away from the camera when using the machine.

9. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

I’m used to paying hefty fees with CEX.IO but for some reason it’s not allowing a purchase.

10. mr_meanor

mr_meanor Member

I heard you can purchase from binance with a CC now. Verification was instant when I signed up years ago after I uploaded the requested info.

11. B Ware

B Ware Member

This is very interesting and there seems to be a few close by me. Have you or anyone bought from one of these machines? Curious if btc is sent directly to my email and if I can transfer it to coinbase without any delays.

12. mp46

mp46 Member

You send it to whatever wallet QR code you scan at the ATM. Also, why would you wan't to buy btc anonymously at an ATM just to send it to a coinbase account attached to you?

B Ware likes this.
  13. B Ware

B Ware Member

Thanks! I'm more interested in using one of these atms mainly due to coinbase making me wait two weeks for funds to go thru. You're right though, and thank you for pointing out that I'd be a fool not to stay anonymous.

14. mp46

mp46 Member

You'd also be paying a lot of fees to go from ATM (6-10% or more) then fees to transfer to coin base. Download electrum wallet make a new wallet and buy BTC at the ATM.

B Ware likes this.
  15. Piromanu87

Piromanu87 Junior Member

Look at paybis, 10 % fee, it takes a few hours and you are done.